• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wine in my 7up at 4

:noidea:

I used to play soccer with the local kids in richmond. during the world cup I think it was mid 80s I want to say 82? Italy won and my friend was Italian we went to his house to watch the game and at age 12 I was served Red Wine my god it tasted awful but I wanted to be polite so I drank it anyway and watched the game. my dad always introduced me to EPL and had me follow Man United since I was old enough to understand. (sidenote: we had Lou Macari and Stuart Pearson stay at our house while they played a friendly for Team Canada vs The Whitecaps.) while I was raised on EPL I dont think I ever saw crazy like that day in 1982 by a bunch of drunk Italians... .man that was awesome

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to play soccer with the local kids in richmond. during the world cup I think it was mid 80s I want to say 82? Italy won and my friend was Italian we went to his house to watch the game and at age 12 I was served Red Wine my god it tasted awful but I wanted to be polite so I drank it anyway and watched the game. my dad always introduced me to EPL and had me follow Man United since I was old enough to understand. (sidenote: we had Lou Macari and Stuart Pearson stay at our house while they played a friendly for Team Canada vs The Whitecaps.) while I was raised on EPL I dont think I ever saw crazy like that day in 1982 by a bunch of drunk Italians... .man that was awesome

sounds familiar ... probably made at home ... probably best cut with 7 up :)

as kids, my dad would always buy grapes from the refrigerated trucks that came up from california and make wine ... lets just say he was not a skilled winemaker!!! ... but he had the press and we had a canava in the basement so he gave it a go every year

/ ruined my palate ... i seriously cant tell if a wine has gone bad now

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
its all purpose ... cleans the drains too

many moons ago, my dad and I were staying in some hotel in northern Italy - on near the Dolomites.
we got back after dinner (and a couple of bottles of wine of course), and the owner of the hotel had a tiny bar set up in the lobby. He wanted us to try his grappa.
so he poured us a couple of shots, and it was just fucking awful. I had a sip, and handed the rest to my dad. My dad NEVER wastes booze.
barkeep asks us how we like it, and we said it was a little rough. He says, "OK, I have better one... try this" and moves one bottle to the right on his shelf.
repeat, it was a little better, but still pretty rough. moves to the bottle to the right.
repeat, repeat, repeat
5 shots later, the last one was finally palatable, and my dad was fucking plastered (I had 4 prior sips, meaning he had 8 prior shots)

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
many moons ago, my dad and I were staying in some hotel in northern Italy - on near the Dolomites.
we got back after dinner (and a couple of bottles of wine of course), and the owner of the hotel had a tiny bar set up in the lobby. He wanted us to try his grappa.
so he poured us a couple of shots, and it was just fucking awful. I had a sip, and handed the rest to my dad. My dad NEVER wastes booze.
barkeep asks us how we like it, and we said it was a little rough. He says, "OK, I have better one... try this" and moves one bottle to the right on his shelf.
repeat, it was a little better, but still pretty rough. moves to the bottle to the right.
repeat, repeat, repeat
5 shots later, the last one was finally palatable, and my dad was fucking plastered (I had 4 prior sips, meaning he had 8 prior shots)

drinking it straight is pretty rough ... I dont mind it in coffee though

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when we went to Niagara Falls about 10 years back I bought an "ice grappa" that ended up getting stolen out of our rental car :( ... really need to track that down and try it

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure how i have no hangover...

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got about 3 hours sleep and feel pretty damn good. Weird.

Where the hell is Matt??!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beats the hell outta me. Slacker.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt. I wonder if he's still working his roach coach?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he said he was real busy with that. Must be doing good. I hope so.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, good, I like my team... I got pretty ripped, lol. A couple people ended up just crashing at my place.

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool on both. Good luck!

Really looking forward to this huge ass concert tomorrow.

ROCK ALLEGIANCE 2012 :: Hershey, PA

We (3 of my son's and me) are locked, cocked and ready to rock baby!
speakerbang.gif

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice enjoy. STP puts on a great show.

Weiland is one hell of a frontman.

Status
Not open for further replies.