• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:shocked:

2nd pic, whats she looking for?

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

uffordinlove.gif

SBuo1.gif

Bump for new page. :nod:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit that with the freedom I had as a kid (mention in the shooting thread, didnt want to change that topic) I used to take numerous buses to see Oriole games with kids my own age or by myself when I was 10 and older. Letting a 10 year old ride a bus alone (around here at least) would probably get someone reported to child services.

At age 11 I also was playing with matches, lit a Coke machine on fire and was arrested for that and briefly sued by Coca-Cola. :)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit that with the freedom I had as a kid (mention in the shooting thread, didnt want to change that topic) I used to take numerous buses to see Oriole games with kids my own age or by myself when I was 10 and older. Letting a 10 year old ride a bus alone (around here at least) would probably get someone reported to child services.

At age 11 I also was playing with matches, lit a Coke machine on fire and was arrested for that and briefly sued by Coca-Cola. :)

at age 13 I was taking a greyhound bus by myself to Alberta from BC. and to Saskatchewan. at age 8 I burnt down a camper playing with Matches. I got a ride in a firetruck, Im surprised I didnt turn out to be an arsonist.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like we can turn this into an "admitting to juvenile deliquency" thread

grew up 3 blocks from Pacific Coliseum - age 10, 11, 12 ... we would climb the outside of Pacific Coliseum ... sometimes wait for open doors ... run in hide and watch practices ... steal sticks ... get chased by rink crew ... caught and thrown out many times

thank god Harold Ballards MLG crew didnt work in Vancouver

at the end of my little league years at Hastings - age 12 (local guys will know the location) we would set up at home plate of the baseball diamond and drive golf balls at the waterchute ride at the PNE ... that was across 6 lanes of Hastings street commuter traffic

i kinda ended my shit startin days at 13 when we played nicky nicky nine door at the wrong dudes house

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god Harold Ballards MLG crew didnt work in Vancouver

:L

when I was 7 Star Wars was released into theatres. it was a time of poor security and non caring workers... oh wait thats today too. I hid behind the movie screen curtains (remember when they had curtains) and watched Star Wars 2 times in a row once paid for. once not

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stole cigarettes and Twizzlers (not at the same time) from the Farmer Jacks across the street from my house. Until I got caught, and they called my mom! I think I would have preferred they called the Police instead of her. My mom was meeeeean.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stole cigarettes and Twizzlers (not at the same time) from the Farmer Jacks across the street from my house. Until I got caught, and they called my mom! I think I would have preferred they called the Police instead of her. My mom was meeeeean.

lol

I used to walk home from high school with a bunch of guys and once one of them stole a case of juice boxes from a mom and pop chinese owned corner grocery store (used to be big around these parts) off of a truck that was being unloaded ... i had the biggest napsack ... sooooooooooo

we got about a block away when a cop car came flying down the alley and stopped us lol

my name went in the policemans notepad ... they didnt call my parents though :noidea: ... maybe the cop was too busy dealing with the murder that had just happened that day across the alley from the corner store

yah probably

:L

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at age 13 I was taking a greyhound bus by myself to Alberta from BC. and to Saskatchewan. at age 8 I burnt down a camper playing with Matches. I got a ride in a firetruck, Im surprised I didnt turn out to be an arsonist.

lol, when I burned down the Coke machine it was about 6 months after my parents split up. So there was discussion about whether their separation was causing me to act out by arson. I told my mother the truth, that I was just goofing around with matches. Remeber pull tab slots in soda machines? Thats where I put the match and it had paper inside and *whoosh*.

i kinda ended my shit startin days at 13 when we played nicky nicky nine door at the wrong dudes house

What is that? Knocking and running or something?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is that? Knocking and running or something?

yah knocking on doors and running ... various different names for it out there ... we called it nicky nicky 9 door ... no clue why lol

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done a few other things that I care not to put in print ...:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.