• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
damn

I would love to know what this dude said to the lady.
10 star comment I can only assume...

epic-fail-sitting-on-the-bus-fail.gif

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So yesterday I bought a Walmart gift card along with a bunch of stuff (including two pretty rockin' Batmobile Hotwheels, one for 'lil Biz, on for me), and paid for it with a Walmart gift card.
Then I tried to pay for the balance with the Walmart gift card I just bought with a Walmart gift card.

Thought I found loophole.

Don't try this.

It makes cashiers get really confused, then cry, and checkout takes forever.

mornin'
:painkiller:

:lol:

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So yesterday I bought a Walmart gift card along with a bunch of stuff (including two pretty rockin' Batmobile Hotwheels, one for 'lil Biz, on for me), and paid for it with a Walmart gift card.
Then I tried to pay for the balance with the Walmart gift card I just bought with a Walmart gift card.

Thought I found loophole.

Don't try this.

It makes cashiers get really confused, then cry, and checkout takes forever.

mornin'
:painkiller:

:becky:
This sounds like too much fun to pass up. I think I'll kick it up a notch and pretend to not know any english whatsoever...:hat:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
" NOOOOOOOOOOO ... i said i want to get off HERE ... not ON HER "

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That video is more a how to act like an asshole on internet video comments demonstration. The guy was fine, I guess - I dunno about all the throwing booze all over the place thing, maybe that's a tradition or something - but the comments made me want to start murdering people.

Examples:

- I stopped excessively drinking when two
of my friend expired with liver damaged.
It's not big. It's not clever.
- Haha your friends are dead.

-u dumb fucks missing out on tits
<**** url removed>

-99% of Scotch people are mentally
retarded. FACR

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That video is more a how to act like an asshole on internet video comments demonstration. The guy was fine, I guess - I dunno about all the throwing booze all over the place thing, maybe that's a tradition or something - but the comments made me want to start murdering people.

Examples:

- I stopped excessively drinking when two
of my friend expired with liver damaged.
It's not big. It's not clever.
- Haha your friends are dead.

-u dumb fucks missing out on tits
<**** url removed>

-99% of Scotch people are mentally
retarded. FACR

I generally avoid most comments on these things.

that Scot is a pretty famous guy in Whiskey. Its his act and he's done it a million times. throwing the whiskey on the floor is a part of making sure you get it all for the tradition of it. I dont do it maybe if Im rich :) or Ill drop it in another glass and have it as a shot as its not a full pour anyway. he was on a local news show here when their was a whiskey convention in town. pretty funny guy

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So its ok to Lynch people of colour and burn crosses. but DAMN you if you get their Highway Dirty......

KKK chapter wants to adopt stretch of Georgia highway - CNN.com

Just because they are racists doesn't mean they can't have any good values as well. Remember, kids, just because the KKK values clean* roads doesn't mean that clean* roads are bad. I'm not thrilled about them getting a "This section of highway sponsored by the KKK" sign, but it would be unconstitutional to deny them their right to participate in a program like this, so don't protest their inclusion into the program. Rather, allow them into the program and use their stretch of the highway as your new dumpster. Win/win for everyone.

*In this case clean roads means roads that are free of literal debris and garbage, not roads that are free of black people.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mornin'.

So my sister gets married next month. Half the time it is indoors, and the other half outdoors. I am going to wear a seersucker suit. Thoughts?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 cents for a tall coffee at starbucks today until 11am local time ... might just be in canada??? :noidea:

Status
Not open for further replies.