• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I gotta go find my roofing guns and dust them off. I'll be back later. I'm hoping I'm not sober when I do...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I just hope Europe can get its poop in a group, the stock markets are tanking big time again.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6:20 on Oahu
Moon still shining through the daylight over Waikiki as the sun comes up on the far side of the island.
Coffee in hand as I sit on our 15th story patio, watching the surfers who litter the water in packs like ants on bread crumbs, josling for position, fighting for that one righteous wave that will make the world right again.
Diamonhead crater looms to the left. Bidding aloha, yet a constant reminder that mother nature is still in charge.
Ohana stirring. Faint sound and scents of breakfast waft through the open glass door.

Today's going to be a good day.

Mahalo.

<siiiiiip>
ahhhhhhhhh

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moon still shining through the daylight over Waikiki as the sun comes up on the far side of the island.
Coffee in hand as I sit on our 15th story patio, watching the surfers who litter the water in packs like ants on bread crumbs, josling for position, fighting for that one righteous wave that will make the world right again.
Diamonhead crater looms to the left. Bidding aloha, yet a constant reminder that mother nature is still in charge.
Ohana stirring. Faint sound and scents of breakfast waft through the open glass door.

Mahalo.

<siiiiiip>
ahhhhhhhhh

Continue. I could have kept reading...

... and then I gazed around and realized I was in a shitty warehouse.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
smVFD.gif

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mahalo.

<siiiiiip>
ahhhhhhhhh

Observations on Waikiki... when your body shape more closely resembles an avocado than an hourglass, it's time to move on from the bikini.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vancouver elementary school hit by vandals after schoolboard switches off ‘mosquitos’

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Van...es+mosquitos/6587970/story.html#ixzz1uK6QvfIw

this is a little disturbing. i had no idea we had this to prevent vandalism.

What is the Mosquito?

The Mosquito was invented in Wales several years ago. Since then, Moving Sound Technologies has been marketing and selling the Mosquito throughout North America. Many cities, municipalities, school districts, and parks boards use the Mosquito to combat vandalism
The patented Mosquito is a small speaker that produces a high frequency sound much like the buzzing of the insect it’s named after. This high frequency can be heard by young people 13 to 25 years old.

The latest version of the Mosquito is called the MK4 Multi-Age. It has two different settings one for teenagers 13 - 25 years and one setting for all ages. When it is set to 17KHz the Mosquito can only be heard by teenagers approximately 13 to 25 years of age. When set to 8 KHz the Mosquito can be heard by all ages.

Last edited by a moderator:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
this is a little disturbing. i had no idea we had this to prevent vandalism.

my wife's building has that to scatter the junkies when they get too comfortable in the alley.
they blast it for 10 minute spurts - it seems to do the trick. Any longer and the neighbors complain.
the other option was an overhead sprinkler system in the alley, like a lettuce-mister in the grocery store.

btw, even though they are vulnerable to noise-violation tickets - it was the police who recommended the system.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair To Midland is such an awesome band.

So much energy.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phoenix is the only division winner remaining, lol. Well, minus the Rags. I think the Caps are gonna take that one now. I haven't been really watching the series due to work, but it seems like the Caps are outplaying them.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like his music, but that's a nice story matty.

images

What?!? Nevermind, way to go Lily!

yeah I saw what he is doing. Im not a pit bull advocate I am for Boxers. but what he is doing is senseless in already overflowing breeding market. he has no reason to do it other than boredom. if he wants to save Pitbulls put money to a local rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.