• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fixed it for you. If its from Dunkin this is more likely.

lol, probably is... Oh well, taste good when I wake up late and don't make my own breakfast.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yo Comeds, you listen to Tenacious D at all?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I do occasionally. I am amused by them and think some of their songs are actually good in addition to being funny.

The reason I have the avatar because its, like my Paul Rudd one, a celebrity wearing an Oriole shirt.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i went to see them when the came to vancouver a couple years back ... never been somewhere with so much pot smoke in the air

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do occasionally. I am amused by them and think some of their songs are actually good in addition to being funny.

The reason I have the avatar because its, like my Paul Rudd one, a celebrity wearing an Oriole shirt.

I figured... The new song is actually pretty damn rockin'.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i went to see them when the came to vancouver a couple years back ... never been somewhere with so much pot smoke in the air

lol, I want to catch them live. Like Comeds said, they're funny as fuck, but the music is actually pretty damn good.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
kip6hsqj:iphone

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jack Black about 30% of the time. The rest of the time he's just fucking annoying.
Yes, we get it Jack. You like to rock. Always. Take it down a notch.
King Kong - did a great job.
Kung Fu Panda - loved it. But then it got all douchetastic with the cartoon show now. My kid loves it and it's not bad... but he HAD to do the theme song to show how much he rocked... and it is just awful. Even by kids cartoon theme song standards, it's just awful.
School of Rock, Gullivers Travels, everything else - yes, we get it, rock and roll is awesome, and you love to rock.

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you get the notion to rent "Young Adult" with Charlize Theron.... save yourself some time and jab a fork in your eye, it's less painful.

Mrs McDizz rented... watched it... wanted to set my TV on fire.
Apparently NetFlix was completely out of movies and this was all she could get. That's what I'm hoping for. Hoping she didn't actually CHOOSE to rent this movie. Otherwise we may need to re-evaluate our relationship.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today should be interesting. When I get outta work, headin' home, then off to have dinner with my pops whom I haven't spoken to in over 2 years. Sister is getting married, time to smooth the relationship out.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Jack Black about 30% of the time. The rest of the time he's just fucking annoying.
Yes, we get it Jack. You like to rock. Always. Take it down a notch.
King Kong - did a great job.
Kung Fu Panda - loved it. But then it got all douchetastic with the cartoon show now. My kid loves it and it's not bad... but he HAD to do the theme song to show how much he rocked... and it is just awful. Even by kids cartoon theme song standards, it's just awful.
School of Rock, Gullivers Travels, everything else - yes, we get it, rock and roll is awesome, and you love to rock.

I liked Bongwater, that was a pretty weird/funny movie.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Today should be interesting. When I get outta work, headin' home, then off to have dinner with my pops whom I haven't spoken to in over 2 years. Sister is getting married, time to smooth the relationship out.

Somehow I knew you had daddy issues... what's the matter, your old man a Habs fan?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I knew you had daddy issues... what's the matter, your old man a Habs fan?

Do I beat women or something? What would give that impression?

:laugh:

Haha, no, I worked for him for 6 years. He owns a couple bars. I ran them, tried to bring them current and into the future, but he was stuck in the 80's. We didn't see eye to eye, always fought, so I finally said fuck it and left. Best decision I ever made. So I became the black sheep. No issues for me, lol. But it is time to bury that crap.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I beat women or something? What would give that impression?

:laugh:

Haha, no, I worked for him for 6 years. He owns a couple bars. I ran them, tried to bring them current and into the future, but he was stuck in the 80's. We didn't see eye to eye, always fought, so I finally said fuck it and left. Best decision I ever made. So I became the black sheep. No issues for me, lol. But it is time to bury that crap.

I don't know that it would be a good lifestyle choice for me to run a bar....

Status
Not open for further replies.