• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ho hum another day of tornado warnings. Love spending time up close and personal locked in a hallway with about 20 co-workers. Yes, I have that to look forward to today.

Shit's suppose to get bad around lunchtime. Oh joy...

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posts the guy whose team hasn't made the playoffs in how many years :) and counting??

hey ... he can always cheer for the bruins when his team doesnt make the playoffs ... just like Jeff :)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game last night sly.Would have been nice for the devils to get a win but I know your kind :dhd:

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey ... he can always cheer for the bruins when his team doesnt make the playoffs ... just like Jeff :)

You are just too damn funny. Good luck seeing a Stanley Cup in Vancouver this lifetime.

edit: aside from the opposing team leaving with it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game last night sly.Would have been nice for the devils to get a win but I know your kind :dhd:

lol, wtf was that all about? Fucking dude blew a fuse or something. Good game though. That was one hell of a second period by your squad.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just too damn funny. Good luck seeing a Stanley Cup in Vancouver this lifetime.

truce?

theres better things to talk about like how Chiarelli is humiliating Brian Burke at this Sloan Sports Statistics conference at MIT this morning

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
posts the guy whose team hasn't made the playoffs in how many years :) and counting??

Hey, I thought we were posting memes that made us laugh :wave:

/I'm already planning a lot of home improvements this spring as I feel I will have considerable free time.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just checking in to let you all know things are ok.I'm going to be busty sorting through things and trying to tie up my fathers loose ends .He didnt leave things very organized so I have a lot of leg work to do

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, wtf was that all about? Fucking dude blew a fuse or something. Good game though. That was one hell of a second period by your squad.

Board needs another exorcism? Don't know haven't been on much have been extremely busy between funeral and trying to figure my fathers loose ends he didn't leave much information.Have spent the last few days tracking down documents and info

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Board needs another exorcism? Don't know haven't been on much have been extremely busy between funeral and trying to figure my fathers loose ends he didn't leave much information.Have spent the last few days tracking down documents and info

That sucks. Best of luck with all that, can't be easy.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
truce?

theres better things to talk about like how Chiarelli is humiliating Brian Burke at this Sloan Sports Statistics conference at MIT this morning

Of course. Just dont paint me as some bandwagon fan.

And I know absolutely nothing about that conference. But I am looking into it now, and it looks interesting.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

its funny how attitudes change with success. I wonder what song bruins fans were singing the year before when they blew the 3-0 lead against Philly. How they wanted to run Thomas out of town in that year in place of Rask. now thomas is god now he is a hero. if thomas posted his Facebook posts the year before bruins fans would have lynched him Im thinking. but its ok they got the cup. love how its so easy to act like that.

it sooo easy to just say good luck in winning in your lifetime blah blah blah..... enjoy the success Jeff it wasn't long ago the Bruins were losing as well and it may not be that long in the future. I just hope that I have the chance to be gracious for the Canucks winning a cup. I just want one.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its funny how attitudes change with success. I wonder what song bruins fans were singing the year before when they blew the 3-0 lead against Philly. How they wanted to run Thomas out of town in that year in place of Rask. now thomas is god now he is a hero. if thomas posted his Facebook posts the year before bruins fans would have lynched him Im thinking. but its ok they got the cup. love how its so easy to act like that.

it sooo easy to just say good luck in winning in your lifetime blah blah blah..... enjoy the success Jeff it wasn't long ago the Bruins were losing as well and it may not be that long in the future. I just hope that I have the chance to be gracious for the Canucks winning a cup. I just want one.

Believe me I know... And I was not one of the people calling for Thomas' head. Nor was I looking for Rask's head due to those playoff results. But what do I know, I didn't know who the Bruins were two years ago. It is easy to act like that when one is insulted. Just a tit for a tat is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.