• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Partying starts this morning! Been so busy with the move that I haven't kicked it hardcore lately. That shall change today!

Be safe and have a great weekend Y'all. Probably won't be around much this weekend.

GO WINGS! GO CYCLONES! FUCK THE GIANTS AND THE PATS!!! (first year in awhile I only care about the super bowl commercials...sad.)

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a fucking weird kid. He asks me to make him toast, I tell him he knows how to make toast and he can make it. He goes into the kitchen, takes out the bread, and starts cutting it. I tell him it's easier to toast the bread if you cut it after you toast he. So he makes the toast, and now he's on the living room floor facing a wall eating it.

*ssssiiiippppp*

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds stalky

141_stalker-cat.gif

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW is going to be so pissed when he sees my 7 day sentence got cut down to just a little over 2.5 days.

KillerVee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have very little to say about bearings. I refuse to believe they make a difference. I've always used Bones Reds.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IPW is going to be so pissed when he sees my 7 day sentence got cut down to just a little over 2.5 days.

Ghost: Not tough on crime! Ghost lets hardened criminals back onto the streets without serving their full sentences!

I have very little to say about bearings. I refuse to believe they make a difference. I've always used Bones Reds.

When I went from ABEC-1 to ABEC-7 in high school I almost killed myself. But they were Missions too with rockered wheels, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.