• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DON'T LAZE ME BRO!!

c3ea09a5-dd2e-4e29-874f-0461f7cf9150.jpg

Bizzle McDizzle

all of your teams suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My phone just rang

I go over to answer it (as most peeps are sure to do in this situation, with it ringing and all...)

I check caller I.D. (as most peeps also do...)

says "Phone Scam".

I love technology.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having an evening cup of joe by a roaring fire. Haven't ducked into this thread in a while, but seeing as how I'm drinking some coffee I figured it was only fair.

The Onion sure has gone downhill, but sometimes they've still got it. This is 1998 era quality Onion here, a blast from the past.

WASHINGTON—Saying he came bearing an important message from the past, a stranger from the year 1998 appeared on the Capitol steps Thursday and urged voters not to elect Newt Gingrich president in 2012. "In the late 20th century, Newt Gingrich is a complete disgrace!" said the time-traveling man, warning Americans that 14 years in the not-so-distant past, Gingrich becomes the only speaker in the history of the House of Representatives to be found guilty on ethics charges, and is later forced to resign. "In my time, he shuts down the federal government for 28 days because his feelings get hurt over having to sit at the back of Air Force One. Gingrich gets our president impeached for lying about marital infidelities when, at the same time, Gingrich himself is engaged in his own extramarital affairs. And for God's sake, he divorced his first wife after she was diagnosed with cancer. Won't anyone listen to me?!?" When asked about Donald Trump, the time-traveler said he had no information on the man, as no one from 1998 cared about a "washed-up fake millionaire."

popeyecv64

and thats all I have to say about that
Smack dab in the middle of a great state Nebraska
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having an evening cup of joe by a roaring fire. Haven't ducked into this thread in a while, but seeing as how I'm drinking some coffee I figured it was only fair.

The Onion sure has gone downhill, but sometimes they've still got it. This is 1998 era quality Onion here, a blast from the past.

I like to eat ONIONS !!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this would be bad?

When the kids are wailing, the boss wasn’t happy with your presentation, and the kitchen is anything but pristine, what mom hasn’t thrown up her hands and given in to demands for chicken nuggets? Like, three times a week?

Maybe Mom should tell the kids: Be careful what you wish for.

Read about celebrities who dealt with eating disorders.

This week 17-year-old British factory worker Stacey Irvine was rushed to the hospital when she collapsed, struggling to breathe. During the exam, doctors were stunned to learn that Ms. Irvine had never in her life eaten fruit or vegetables; instead she had eaten almost nothing but fast-food chicken nuggets since she was two years old.

Chicken Nuggets: How Bad Are They? | Yahoo! Health

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished a large cup of coffee. And I have some beer cooling now. So my ulcer should begin in 45 minutes or so.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the doctors think there might be a connection?

I have a friend who as a little kid decided to stop eating most things. The staples of his diet became french fries, peanut butter (creamy only) sandwiches, plain bow tie (only) pasta, Rice A Roni (chicken flavor) and assorted kid cereals and snack chips. One time his mother sliced up some chicken and mixed it with his Rice A Roni when he was about 7, he saw it an from that point on he wouldnt let anyone prepare food for him - at home, fast food "cooks" were still OK. He does not eat meat except for a bacon sandwich very rarely and does not eat any vegetables or fruit.

Guess what? He is not real healthy! Guess what else? He is bat shit crazy!

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a friend who as a little kid decided to stop eating most things. The staples of his diet became french fries, peanut butter (creamy only) sandwiches, plain bow tie (only) pasta, Rice A Roni (chicken flavor) and assorted kid cereals and snack chips. One time his mother sliced up some chicken and mixed it with his Rice A Roni when he was about 7, he saw it an from that point on he wouldnt let anyone prepare food for him - at home, fast food "cooks" were still OK. He does not eat meat except for a bacon sandwich very rarely and does not eat any vegetables or fruit.

Guess what? He is not real healthy! Guess what else? He is bat shit crazy!

Mmmm......bacon......

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think I could do the corn chips on the burger. Unexpected crunch would throw me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.