• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think they work out to .40 cents a pod

Not bad, thanks!

I see them "fancier" drinks (for teh wife) are over $1/pod... at least on their own web site.

I'm sure they could all be bought cheaper elsewhere, though.

Something to look into... need something like that for home. Work provides free Keurig thingies so that works fine while there.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad, thanks!

I see them "fancier" drinks (for teh wife) are over $1/pod... at least on their own web site.

I'm sure they could all be bought cheaper elsewhere, though.

Something to look into... need something like that for home. Work provides free Keurig thingies so that works fine while there.

yeah the fancy ones (latte) take 2 pods, 1 is condensed milk the other the espresso. so its about .80 cents for one of those. beats $5bucks at $tarbuck$

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah the fancy ones (latte) take 2 pods, 1 is condensed milk the other the espresso. so its about .80 cents for one of those. beats $5bucks at $tarbuck$

lol, yes. Thankfully I just get their coffee when I go. Those other things are ridiculously priced.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially the TV. :nod:

Had to get one of those LED tvs.

i gots me the 60 inch 3D Sony LED. very very nice but the 3D is not to par yet. I think my PS3 just doesn't do it justice for 3D. but Ive only tried Tron Legacy in it for 3D and Ive gotten reports that Tron Legacy has 3D issues on its disc.

Im going to try some others.

quick note. anyone notice that Avatar is not released for 3D yet on its own? its because I heard that Panasonic (I believe it was them) had a deal that would release their 3D TV with Avatar only before the public. say what you want about that movie its visually stunning.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, no doubt!

Will do more research but might end up picking one of these gadgets up yo! :p

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i gots me the 60 inch 3D Sony LED. very very nice but the 3D is not to par yet. I think my PS3 just doesn't do it justice for 3D. but Ive only tried Tron Legacy in it for 3D and Ive gotten reports that Tron Legacy has 3D issues on its disc.

Im going to try some others.

quick note. anyone notice that Avatar is not released for 3D yet on its own? its because I heard that Panasonic (I believe it was them) had a deal that would release their 3D TV with Avatar only before the public. say what you want about that movie its visually stunning.

Hell yes, Avatar was unbelievable visually. I would love to see a movie like Inception as well, with actually landscapes twisting and turning and shit. I've actually never watched a 3d movie yet.

I just bought a 32" LED for my bedroom. I have a 55" LCD in the living room. I figure I'll let the 3D's drop in price a bit and work out the kinks.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we now have 4 fucking coffee machines. my wife is an addict.

tn2_large_dgb-625bc051709194225.jpg

tassimo-coffee-maker.jpg

this is my favourite but the most work

frenchpress.jpg

and the emergency back up

braun-kf400.jpg

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes, Avatar was unbelievable visually. I would love to see a movie like Inception as well, with actually landscapes twisting and turning and shit. I've actually never watched a 3d movie yet.

I just bought a 32" LED for my bedroom. I have a 55" LCD in the living room. I figure I'll let the 3D's drop in price a bit and work out the kinks.

lol sounds like my house

60 inch for the hockey/games/movie room (full bar included)
42 inch for the bedroom
32 inch for the kitchen.

ps3 for the 60 and 42
xbox for the 60 and 32

the extra PS3 and xbox are because I use them for DVDs (almost no point buying a decent DVD player anymore when I can game anywhere and watch the same movies for the same price plus I got the extra PS3 and xbox free)

</firstworldproblems>

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Every year my father gets my wife a pound of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee. This year he commented that the price went up "a little". When she was out of earshot I asked him how much. For the past 5 years or so the price was around $38 a pound, this year it was $60.

Last time I spent $60 on something from Jamaica, it sure the fuck wasn't coffee!!

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol sounds like my house

60 inch for the hockey/games/movie room (full bar included)
42 inch for the bedroom
32 inch for the kitchen.

ps3 for the 60 and 42
xbox for the 60 and 32

the extra PS3 and xbox are because I use them for DVDs (almost no point buying a decent DVD player anymore when I can game anywhere and watch the same movies for the same price plus I got the extra PS3 and xbox free)

</firstworldproblems>

lol, that is fucking awesome. Are you married Matt? My wife hates the ONE PS3 I have. If I had two of them and then two XBox's (especially one for the kitchen), I wouldn't be married anymore.....and would have a shit load of free time to play said gaming systems.

:think:.....maybe there's a method to your madness.....

Shitload of Whiskey and multiple PS3's. Is there anything better? You Canadians know how to live.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, that is fucking awesome. Are you married Matt? My wife hates the ONE PS3 I have. If I had two of them and then two XBox's (especially one for the kitchen), I wouldn't be married anymore.....and would have a shit load of free time to play said gaming systems.

:think:.....maybe there's a method to your madness.....

Shitload of Whiskey and multiple PS3's. Is there anything better? You Canadians know how to live.

lol yes I am. :) for the time being :D

she takes about an hour to get ready for bed (seems like an hour but is probably only 20 mins) so I get some Red Dead Redemption before sleep time.

Status
Not open for further replies.