• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coffee Talk V: The Final Battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stock market tanked today so Hannity does a 180 and now wants people to get vaccinated.

Lmao! I love his bit about doctor-patient confidentiality which is irrelevant as fuck because everyone is at risk and you've either been immunized or you haven't. The implication is don't trust the government, trust your doctor. But who do you think the government is using to build the public health advice - doctors!!! Who do you think YOUR doctor is leaning on for information about whether vaccines are safe? The government doctors in charge of public health!!!

MiserlyAliveAphid-max-1mb.gif

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The stock market tanked today so Hannity does a 180 and now wants people to get vaccinated.

This was Tucker in the hour before...

I love "obviously we're not doctors." That's true, because according to his own lawyers, Tucker shouldn't even be taken seriously as a "source of fact."

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lmao! I love his bit about doctor-patient confidentiality which is irrelevant as fuck because everyone is at risk and you've either been immunized or you haven't. The implication is don't trust the government, trust your doctor. But who do you think the government is using to build the public health advice - doctors!!! Who do you think YOUR doctor is leaning on for information about whether vaccines are safe? The government doctors in charge of public health!!!

MiserlyAliveAphid-max-1mb.gif
There you go with that critical thinking voodoo again...

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm hearing the Nationals also inquired about having Kayleigh McEnany throw out the first pitch, but MLB nixed that stating that they're trying to crackdown on junk on their baseballs.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I honestly have no idea what he’s been filling the in-between time with (I assume knowledgeable information about climate change) but Hannity was telling people to wear masks pretty early and it wouldn’t surprise me if he told people to get vaccinated pretty early too. Don’t think this is something new for him.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly have no idea what he’s been filling the in-between time with (I assume knowledgeable information about climate change) but Hannity was telling people to wear masks pretty early and it wouldn’t surprise me if he told people to get vaccinated pretty early too. Don’t think this is something new for him.

No, he's been railing on Dr. Fauci for the last year and a half and basically been saying open up when it wasn't safe to do so, it's pretty clear that he had a discussion with Fox lawyers for his segment last night. He's a gigantic POS, but if people decide to get vaccinated because of what he said last night, well that's good. Still doesn't make up for all the crap he's spewed over the years though.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, he's been railing on Dr. Fauci for the last year and a half and basically been saying open up when it wasn't safe to do so, it's pretty clear that he had a discussion with Fox lawyers for his segment last night. He's a gigantic POS, but if people decide to get vaccinated because of what he said last night, well that's good. Still doesn't make up for all the crap he's spewed over the years though.
I’m really sad he’s moved away from his rational analysis :(

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worth noting as well that immediately following his endorsement of vaccines, Hannity featured a story about a woman who was paralyzed for a month by a vaccine in 2019. Sooooo... ...yeeeeeaaaaah.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Obviously this nut case didn't read the bible.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a big dick flew in a big dick that broke the Zack Hyman of the Earths atmosphere.....

Just imagine, if he really wanted enlightenment on the challenges on earth he could have gone to a food bank in the inner city. Or maybe the cancer ward at a children's hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.