• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coaching Staff Quit on the Players

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching staff quit on these guys. I never saw a team not make any adjustments in 3 straight games. Roman and Harbaguh are gone. I am very disappointed in Kap but I would like to see what a new OC can do with this team. If Kap has a bad year next year cut him.

Im sick to my stomach. Harbaugh is a douche for quitting on this team.

On to next year. Cant wait. Toss this season as a wasted season

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coaching staff quit on these guys. I never saw a team not make any adjustments in 3 straight games. Roman and Harbaguh are gone. I am very disappointed in Kap but I would like to see what a new OC can do with this team. If Kap has a bad year next year cut him.

99.999999999999% sure that you will get your wish. The only chance is if Greg Roman buys the Forty Niners and declares himself Dictator. Kap will either play himself in or out of a starting job in this league next year.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I myself do not want to see Kaepernick on the field ever again. He's an overrated Ego Maniac that no coach can fix.

1. He will never learn to throw the ball away which immediately kills our drives when he chooses to take a sack instead ( which is ALL the time )

2. He cannot read offenses or defenses, doesn't have the mentality to extend plays ( Something players have to be born with)

3. He's too into himself to care. He seems more into his looks then progressing in Football and that is a definitely a red flag. And he is a prick that no one likes... I'd rather have a likable QB with a good attitude ,breathes passion along with a knack for Killer Instinct.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every season from here on out with Kap as our QB is a wasted season. Too much talent on D to waste it like this. Offense is the worst in the league. I blame Kap more than Roman. I have no idea how you're supposed to coach someone like that. He's been so bad.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Kap sucks but I really don't think it is him "being into his looks." He just doesn't have it, no idea why you and so many people have to blame the way he looks or dresses. It's such a weird thing.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree that Kap sucks but I really don't think it is him "being into his looks." He just doesn't have it, no idea why you and so many people have to blame the way he looks or dresses. It's such a weird thing.

Maybe it is because ego maniacs are not often team players...

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the whole game. Saw first half and bits and pieces of 2nd. But why hell did we not run the ball more. Seems the offense was having some success running the ball and Roman is determined to throw it all the time

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see the whole game. Saw first half and bits and pieces of 2nd. But why hell did we not run the ball more. Seems the offense was having some success running the ball and Roman is determined to throw it all the time

The whole offense is broken, so I doubt it would've made a difference. Besides, we're not that good running the ball anyway and the Raiders were stacking the box.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The whole offense is broken, so I doubt it would've made a difference. Besides, we're not that good running the ball anyway and the Raiders were stacking the box.

The team did have some nice runs. On the post game it was stated the running game was averaging 5.1 YPC. That might include Kaepernick's runs so I am not sure what the running backs averaged.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it is because ego maniacs are not often team players...

Ok. Ego maniacs can still be good players though. Kap just isn't good. People trying to blame it on his "ego" and his "flat bill" and "tatoos" is fucking stupid. The dude just isn't that good at being an nfl QB (which is prett fucking hard). I find it tough to believe his haircut and the way he wears his hat is to blame.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok. Ego maniacs can still be good players though. Kap just isn't good. People trying to blame it on his "ego" and his "flat bill" and "tatoos" is fucking stupid. The dude just isn't that good at being an nfl QB (which is prett fucking hard). I find it tough to believe his haircut and the way he wears his hat is to blame.

I agree that some people do focus on the silliest things. One look at Michael Jordan shows you that an ego maniac can be a pretty good player.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And some ego maniacs turn out not to be good players.

I don't like ego maniacs and neither do a lot of other people. That is our opinion and it is a fair one.

Number7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is I think you're focusing in the wrong thing. I think he's just not a good player. Blaming it on his ego is incorrect in my opinion. If He wore a suit and a tie with no hat I don't think he would have won today.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if starts playing like Kaepernick again instead of trying to imitate Peyton Manning he would be ok, but this trying to be something he's not version just plain sucks.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KapI think will be fine with a New OC. Will he ever be great no but good enough to win as he proved the last 2 years. We need a New OC and a HC that quite on his team.

Make god damn adjustments. I don't get it.

I will say our Oline sucks. Not all blame on Kap. Most not all.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Harbaugh seems to have checked out for the season. I think not getting an extension last year hurt his big (capital B) ego. The struggles of Kap has been well documented. He has not progressed, he has regressed. He can't throw from the pocket, part of the blame goes to the ineptness of the OL. Need to rebuild the OL. Kilgore's and Davis injuries really hurt and Boone's holdout did not help matters. Need to explore other options at QB. A need head coach will want his own QB. I guess we can both agree that Kap is NOT fine.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
don't agree at all with the Coaches quitting on the players.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaches didnt quit. They are just unable to fix anything at this point in the season

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't agree at all with the Coaches quitting on the players.

When you don't make adjustments I take that as quitting. I still don't get why we don't run the ball to start the game. Go back to what we were good at. Stop making Kap a all or nothing passing QB.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
When you don't make adjustments I take that as quitting. I still don't get why we don't run the ball to start the game. Go back to what we were good at. Stop making Kap a all or nothing passing QB.

because we're not a GOOD running team either. obviously, we've had some moments of good running, but not consistent enough.