• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Coach Rod

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think this team was been cursed....15 years running, and all cowboy nation pays the jerry jones price.

Ever since Jimmy Johnson got the pink slip this team has been mired in mediocrity.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things don't look good, but still 10 games to go. Anything can happen. Like maybe the Cowboys will get luckier with turnovers at some point.

tylerTX88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a good sign when our best hope is that the rest of the division keeps losing too. Luckily that has been happening but it can't continue until Romo gets back. He'll need a game or two to get up to speed I would imagine. We needed to win those " winnable" games and we didn't. Today was one of those.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it was. We ran the ball over 40 times - almost 39 minutes TOP and still lost. NOTS will kill you- non offensive touchdowns and they got 2. Defense was OK. You can't give up 44 on 3rd and 5 from the 5. I really expected more out of the pass rush. The defense was gashed by their running game too. Just Fs across the board with exception of McFadden. It is just sad times right now.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We did not look like the team coming off the bye. Guess the Cassel move backfired....3 picks including a pick 6 really lost the game for us. That and the two penalties that cost us 7 points and oh yes the special teams blunders whereby we showed the wisdom of Jerrah and Co. keeping Beasley over Harris.

This team will likely lose its next two and then make some run with Bryant and Romo back and lose out on draft spots to pick a QB. Our division stinks, but we stink worse right now. We blew and gave this game away........

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's time to start Byron Jones somewhere.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The Eagles are not very good but they create turnovers unlike our defense this year.........

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are not very good but they create turnovers unlike our defense this year.........
Yeah but some of these are luck. Cam misses a wide open receiver, hits the receiver fingertips and it's picked off.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw a thread on the Seahawks thread talking about all the smack they were gonna talk this week. I know one thing...if Romo and Dez were healthy, their 3-4 ass would be quaking in their boots.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the Cowboys can mind meld Weeden and Cassel into one decent QB. I didn't realize Cassel had to load up on passes over 10 yards. I thought Cassel did pretty well in his first start in forever. TWill ran a shit route on the pick 6. There was one legit TD pass taken off the board on a terrible call. He was late in a couple of throws, but his timing will come back. Even on the deep throw pick that looked really bad, he just lost sight of the safety. Even with the lob throw, if the safety isn't there, that's a TD

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
So....we might be two games back in the win column against two teams in the division with 10 games left to play and we sit in last place in the division. The Seahawks are coming to town where we have a losing record over the last two years and are desparate for a win. We still have Garrett as a head coach, Jerry as a GM, and will likely have a ton of Seahawks fans at the stadium.

Good to see Dez running and jumping on the sideline and getting into fights with his teammates who were actually playing....

This team is in deep trouble.

Last edited:

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is there a cowboy fan anywhere that wouldn't think Romo makes a difference?
I mean really...

why is dez on the sideline? Is that really a good thing? jumping body bumps and being separated from a teammate?

I really think this team was been cursed....15 years running, and all cowboy nation pays the jerry jones price.
I couldn't agree more. It sure seems like a curse. How does a team go 4 straight games without forcing a turnover? Even the worst teams get turnovers, even if it's just sheer luck. No QB seems to make a mistake against us and if they do, we drop the interception or some penalty negates it. We can't get a break with turnovers and on the flip side we have tons of turnovers. It's annoying. Not to mention all the injuries. And it's been that way for a lot of years.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So....we might be two games back in the win column against two teams in the division with 10 games left to play and we sit in last place in the division. The Seahawks are coming to town where we have a losing record over the last two years and are desparate for a win. We still have Garrett as a head coach, Jerry as a GM, and will likely have a ton of Seahawks fans at the stadium.

Good to see Dez running and jumping on the sideline and getting into fights with his teammates who were actually playing....

This team is in deep trouble.
The personnel moves, for the last 3-4 years, have been among the very best in the league. If Romo and Dez weren't hurt, this team would be 6-1 to 7-0. Murray was tough to see go, but at $8 million per, it was without question the right move. The drafts have been fantastic, once again, hits already on BJones, Gregory and the FA signing of Collins

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The personnel moves, for the last 3-4 years, have been among the very best in the league. If Romo and Dez weren't hurt, this team would be 6-1 to 7-0. Murray was tough to see go, but at $8 million per, it was without question the right move. The drafts have been fantastic, once again, hits already on BJones, Gregory and the FA signing of Collins

Some have and some have not. Keeping Beasley over Harris has not worked out so well. Keeping Weeden as your backup with a loaded team and an aging and injury prone 35 year old QB is not very smart. This last decision alone has likely doomed the season. Time will tell in terms of the money we gave Bryant especially if we don't have a QB to throw the mercurial receiver the ball. Letting Ware go last year cost us a shot at the Super Bowl.

We have hit on some o-line man, but look jury is still out on Gregory and T. Williams and we have had some real head scratchers in Escobar and Wilcox.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some have and some have not. Keeping Beasley over Harris has not worked out so well. Keeping Weeden as your backup with a loaded team and an aging and injury prone 35 year old QB is not very smart. This last decision alone has likely doomed the season. Time will tell in terms of the money we gave Bryant especially if we don't have a QB to throw the mercurial receiver the ball. Letting Ware go last year cost us a shot at the Super Bowl.

We have hit on some o-line man, but look jury is still out on Gregory and T. Williams and we have had some real head scratchers in Escobar and Wilcox.
We didn't have the money to keep Ware. Beasley over Harris was the right call, Beasley is on the field the entire game on offense, Harris is a good special teams player. Weeden and Cassel are about as good as anyones #2. Escobar is a bust, can't win em all. You are right, Jones had a terrible 20 year stretch, but things are different at the top now and things are headed in the right direction

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In both games, the Giants forced 7 turnovers to our 0. How do we not force a single turnover in those games? Better yet, how did we even split the series?