• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

C'mon man!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look people enough is enough.

Tom Brady has plug in WR's from rounds 4-7 and 1 undrafted FA, no TE, with a fairly decent O-line.

Russell Wilson lost LT Russell Okung 2 weeks ago and Seattle is still scoring enough to win against Sfran and Houston yesterday.

Flip Rivers - bunch of decent WR's, old TE, and an average O-line at best! But the guy takes chances down the field and is on fire right now.

Matt Ryan has a shitty O-line, no Roddy White, no Steven Jackson and he can still keep his team in games.

Colin K had Vernon Davis and Frank Gore - beat us silly.

NEWSFLASH: So our defense is not that good this year... Why I have no idea. But we need some scoring to stay in these games. Afew TD's in the 1st half would be great!

Injuries, bad FA signing, bad decisions in the draft happen to alot of teams. When are you all going to wake up... I agree that people have to step up and play big roles on teams to be successful, but so does the QB. The QB has to adjust like everyone else does and get things done.

Why you all give a pass to Samantha game after game is mind boggling. And you all think I hate him.. I don't. I'M SICK OF WATCHING THIS GARBAGE OF A QB! Every team in the NFl has issues, but they have to adjust quickly!

At home, on primetime... Sam can't hit a wide open WR in the end zone?!!? The batted balls at the line of scrimmage? The fact that he rarely takes a chance downfield and continues to look like a deer in headlights?

Not to mention has anyone ever seen #8 throw a block? How tough is this panzee? I saw him run away from a DLman when his RB cut back to bounce outside. Samantha could have took out his feet, but HE RAN AWAY from the guy!

I'm supposed to like that garbage?? :wtf2:

So welcome to the Toilet Bowl this sunday. Jags Rams. If Blaine comes home and beats us I will laugh. Even if we win and Blaine outplays Samantha like Dirty Sanchez did last year, I will laugh.

Yes people, last Thursday's San Fran game was NOT Samantha's worst game.. Last year's Jets game was awful too. So should we start keeping track of Samantha's really bad games or try to hope for some good games?

Seem pretty obvious. 4 years of 7-9, then 2-14?, then 7-8-1, and now this? What's the common denominator?

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200px-BombFF7.png

Paid like Manning. Blocks like Manning.

Oops!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the good/great QB's have 1 major attribute that Sam just does not have...

The ability to make people around him better.

Go look at Seattle's O-line minus Russell Okung right now. LOL

This Rams "team" is not playing like a team. They are playing frustrated (defense) and lost (offense). And when you're QB is soft, that's just not the way to lead is it?

SJAX? he led. The team last year was a direction relfection of his toughness. And the current Rams team is a direct flection of it's QB's toughness.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll hold my reservations until we get a better OC in the westcoast scheme. There's absolutely no reason why we're regressing AS A TEAM. And there is no reason why the Offense AND defense have regressed so much other than we have a new D coord and it looks like teams have figured out how to play Schotty's predicable offense. Yes part of the blame is on Bradford and the other half is on Brian. And the Oline giving up 10+ sacks in two games I assume is bradfords fault too?

BTW Brady loses when he gets sacked. Go look at his last two superbowl appearances & last years championship game. You can't use running QB's to compare Olines and how the opposing QB is playing vs. Sam. You're just using any leverage to try to prove a point to dumb un-knowledgeable football fans. No offense guys.

and you compare Sam and Matty ice??? Please show me Julio Jones, White, and Gonzalez on the Rams team? Even a banged up Atlanta WR core is 10X better than the rams.

SJ, go watch the game again and look at the Rams WR routes. You'll change your mind, I promise.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jacob....

all offseason i heard.

Better O-line, Better weapons, and 2nd year with a OC!!!

You really think the Rams getting 7 yards in the 3rd Q against San Fran was on the OC??!!

Gimme a break man. Like I said above.. Go look at the Seattle O-line right now.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tape doesn't lie dude. Go watch it, please. Every WR is running 5 to 7 yard routes. It's insane. One WR went deep but was a flanker and was only running at half mass, it was pathetic.

And you hit the nail on the head when referring to the offseason, better OLINE, better WR's and 2nd year in the same system. One problem with that statement...That was all said in the Offseason!!! It didn't mean jack shit. Does the Oline look any better? Nope, can't run block, can't pass block. Do the WR's look any better? Nope, not even Chris Givens is getting open. Is bradford too quick to check down? most likely yes, however, how many times have we seen bradford get hit right after a dump-off / 3 step drop. If you're getting hit on a 3 step dump off then something is seriously wrong w/ your oline.

not to mention, im not making excuses for bradford, go read my Lams are back post. I don't pull punches.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Analysis of the Glen Dorsey sack:

Offensively: 1 WR on either side. Richardson in the backfield. 2 TEs next to Barksdale. Defensively: 4 DL. 3 LBs in the box. Both Ss in 2-deep zone. CBs heads-up on the WRs.
Dahl pulls from RG to LT. Bradford fakes the hand-off to Richardson. Richardson runs off-tackle left. Both WRs run fly down the sidelines. Long, Dahl, and Richardson triple-team the RDE. Williams is 1-on-1. Wells is 1-on-1. Barksdale and 1 TE double-team the LDE. The other TE stands next to the double-team. The 3 LBs drop into short zone over the middle. Each WR is doubled by a CB & S. The coverage is 7 vs 2. Wells is beaten almost immediately and with no-one in the backfield Bradford is sacked.

This was a complete mess that had no chance of success. This play doesn't work against anybody, at any level, ever! There were 8 blockers but none were in the backfield to pick up missed blocks. What was the point of the fake off-tackle and pull? It still only left 2 potential blockers for Richardson against the RDE, LB corps and DBs. There were 2 TEs on the other side so it wasn't going to be a run left. Neither TE ran a route and only 1 assisted in blocking. Even if the DL and LBs were fooled and moved to their right it wouldn't have helped the WRs. We blocked 4 with 8 and left 2 1-on-1s. Neither WR had a chance and Bradford didn't have time to throw it away. It was 1 of many awful plays called by Schottenheimer. Bradford had a bad game but Schottenmeimer had an abysmal game.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ is right.

Year after year... We've been hearing ''this is the year'' or "were very excited about this team" What a load of croc. Time has to come when something finally gets done and its not. Excuses are being made time after time and I'm sick of it... I'm sick of everything about this team. I'm not so much worried about the defense but I'm frustrated with the lack of offensive production we are seeing. We can't run the ball to save our lives. We don't have the smooth and crisp transition between RBs right now like we did from Faulk to Jackson. Passing the ball has been a struggle due to our WRs and Bradford. I still believe in Bradford but its getting to the point to where I am losing faith in him to lead this team. A QB is to lead the team, to rally them and he is not doing it.

I know your not making excuses Jaco but many others are and it hurts so bad. We will not make the post season.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if am a QB in either of these situations, I:

1) throw the deep ball to the 1 or 2 WR's going deep where they are the only players that can catch it. Throwing the deep ball will help keep defenses off balance and help our run game. If the safeties are way deep, then #8 needs to call an audible (like many QB's do in the NFL) and ADJUST.

2) I go back and talk to the OC, HC and my teammates to try to figure out a way to make something work. I try to make sure I know every assignment on the field so I can relate that to my younger players and O-lineman that might be confused with something. I sure as hell don't let it go and just wait for a shooting star to appear t make everything just magically happen.

3) I'm not going to just go through the motions and continue to do the same thing over and over. Why hasn't any HC/OC gave Sam the reigns to call an audible in 4 years? Not to mention, for the past 4 years how many times have we seen an offense that just wasn't on the same page at all? Answer: alot, especially in the red zone.

Sooner or later, as a QB you have to take charge and start asserting yourself and communicating to players and coaches. YOU have to know everyone's assignment and make sure it's taking place.

That's if you want to be good. The great ones don't just sit there, expect their hand to be held, and continue the madness. They get involved and make things happen.

Matter of fact, the good/great ones make EVERYONE around them better. Who the hell has Samantha made better?

I will wait for an answer.

Samantha walks off the field, sits down, and speaks to NO ONE. He is the one player that needs to help everyone come together on offense. He is the guy. The OC calls the plays sure, but these plays seemed to work ok last year right

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Fran knows how good our QB is. ATL knows how good our QB is. Dallas is laughing too.

Everyone outside Rams nation can tell you how good Samantha is...

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch that... Seattle was missing starting center Max Unger, RT Breno Giacomini, and Russell Okung sunday versus JJ Watt and Russell Wilson got it done!

Please. I have had it with the BS. It SIMPLY comes down to a QB getting in your face, leading by example, and making plays! That's what we need and that's will jump start our offense.

The end

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
811357057.gif

This is not good. :L

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76
I hope you dont mind I added one to your phrase
Samantha Bradford + soft + scared + ridiculously overpaid = captain checkdown
lamende.gif

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner or later, as a competitor and an athlete. The will to win kicks in. And you find a way to make plays.

That's IF you want to win. If you don't, you just continue to blow in the wind and be lost.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I find interesting is in light of all of what has been stated and then to watch the reaction of Shottenheimer sitting next to Sammie in the gif above. Both of these wussies are looking at each other as if to say "You figure it out".

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTH Counselor Chris. Amendola is hurt again. He is not what we need.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amendola is talent but what good is talent when it spends half of the season on the injury report? No thanks. Amendola had his chance and it didn't work out... And it's not working out in New England either.