• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clowe

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Why was he so God awful tonight? Seemed like he put on skates for the first time in 2 years out there.

2) Why was Thornton so pissed off at him in OT? Watch the DVR if you've got it... there's a shot of Thornton/Clowe jawing back and forth at each other on the bench (with another player sitting in between them). Strange shit and it wouldn't surprise me if those two don't get along at all... but still weird to see it in a game.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey if it lights a fire under Thornton's ass, then I'm all for it. :p

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another bust you should trade to the AV's:whistle:

either a Slayer fan or a closet case Nazi or maybe both...

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
either a Slayer fan or a closet case Nazi or maybe both...

Definite Slayer fan, not too much into stupidity so not so much the Nazi thing. Is there really such a thing as a closet Nazi? They say you learn something new everyday..

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clowe just tries to overprotect the puck. That's fine for the grinding game, but the other two linemates are Marleau and Havlat who would rather get the puck in open space than cycle low while taking crosschecks to the back. He's never been a good defender so don't expect anything from there. He needs to go hard to the net and it's up to the coaches to drill that into him. I'd be okay with him being hot for 3-4 games at a time then cold spell, but the way he's playing he will not get on any hot streak.

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked the exchange between Clowe and Thornton. Clowe had a iffy shift where he tried to go one on two and ended up losing the puck that started a DET transition. Clowe didn't go for a line change and opted to stay on for the defensive shift. Clowe finally gets off and Thornton comes on. At the next stoppage, the end of Thornton's shift, they appear to exchange words without really looking at one another. Make's you go hmmmm

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks... haven't had a chance to re-watch it on the DVR but that sounds familiar. I thought Clowe had some horrible turnover behind the Detroit net there in OT and it led to a odd man rush the other way so was 99% sure that's what Thornton was upset about. He probably mentioned something and I assume Clowe told him to fuck off or that he's not the boss of him and they went back and forth a little. Hah!

naes666

Fuck Raffi Torres
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definite Slayer fan, not too much into stupidity so not so much the Nazi thing. Is there really such a thing as a closet Nazi? They say you learn something new everyday..

glad to hear.

we have the closet case nazis here in the bay area cause its fairly liberal and they are afraid to come out and get their asses kicked. :)

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
glad to hear.

we have the closet case nazis here in the bay area cause its fairly liberal and they are afraid to come out and get their asses kicked. :)

I think if your a closet anything you probably need a good ass whoopin, lol.