• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Clemson and Georgia's defenses...

bravesfan

simpobissible=making the simple into impossible
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let's talk about all those SEC titles that USC has won, oh wait...nevermind

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor guy, what's wrong? Can't handle multiple trains of thought at once?

Do you think I am going to disagree with your observations of NEB D? Sorry, I'm not stupid.

Defensive minded people such as yourself usually try to throw a thread off topic. Thats what you're doing here because of my observation of your defense.

It's a tactic by small minded people who can't handle criticism.

Don't fret little boy, I am very much sold on your offense to win a lot of games this year, but once again, Clemson doesn't have anything near a champion caliber defense. Thats just something you'll just have to deal with when the time comes, and it will come.

I hope you can handle the harsh reality when it rears it's ugly head.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have enough offense to compensate for our D.

There's an entire season of football left to play, but we have a good chance at winning them all. We can win every game on our schedule. It's not unthinkable. We could also lose 3 or 4. Also not unthinkable. But if you think you're going to piss on our parade after the first game you are sadly mistaken my friend. Until we lose, WE GOT THIS!!! Get off our nutz!!!

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have enough offense to compensate for our D.

There's an entire season of football left to play, but we have a good chance at winning them all. We can win every game on our schedule. It's not unthinkable. We could also lose 3 or 4. Also not unthinkable. But if you think you're going to piss on our parade after the first game you are sadly mistaken my friend. Until we lose, WE GOT THIS!!! Until October 19th. So get off our nutz for now!!!

FIFY.

:yahoo:

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess you cannot be more clear than that.

Even this is not as clear as that.

family-guy-hints.gif

metal_frk_334

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Neither Clemson nor Georgia have the D to play for it all.

tOSU will appear to have it by seasons end thanks to their easy schedule.

tOSU
Bama

CFB is becoming predictable!

That is all.

Nah, nobody predicted Notre Dame to play for it all last year. Nobody expect Bama and LSU the year before. Nobody saw Auburn and Oregon playing for it in 2010. Even in 2009 I don't think many gave Bama a chance to get there. It has been anything but predictable lately. I don't expect this year to go as scripted as everyone thinks either.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I was not impressed with either D or O. Good teams. Not great. I think both will finish in the 15-20 range by the end of the season. IMO.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, nobody predicted Notre Dame to play for it all last year. Nobody expect Bama and LSU the year before. Nobody saw Auburn and Oregon playing for it in 2010. Even in 2009 I don't think many gave Bama a chance to get there. It has been anything but predictable lately. I don't expect this year to go as scripted as everyone thinks either.

lol... I say how predictable it's becoming every year. Last year I said the same about Georgia/FSU in the BCS title game.

So yeah. Sorry tOSU I'm very likely wrong here. At least about you. I'm really thinking about betting the house on BAMA though...

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL@ Clemson fans being more defensive than their team!