• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CJ Spiller Released...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told ESPN's Josina Anderson of his release that he "didn't see it coming."

Spiller on Saints release: 'Didn't see it coming'

kb1ZgNx.gif

Seriously Spiller? You're 30 years old and a useless fuck on one of probably the only offenses that can do jack shit with someone like you.

I'm sure he'll be kneeling next week.. hopefully in a back ally sucking some guy's dick.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He just turned 29 last month. He had one good season his entire career got injured the following year and has basically gotten dramatically worse annually. I honestly didn't know he was in the NFL this season.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even understand why the saints do this stuff. This is so confusing to me. Cadet allowed the raiders to get back in it. Payton and his stupid screens ruined the momentum. Saints also allow more dead money. Though it's on this year's cap.

Btw Pete Carmichael had the headset to Brees but Payton still had the other controls. That's why that saints offense looked like 2011/2012. Very little screens and run plays until the conservative playcalling started.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He told ESPN's Josina Anderson of his release that he "didn't see it coming."

Spiller on Saints release: 'Didn't see it coming'

kb1ZgNx.gif

Seriously Spiller? You're 30 years old and a useless fuck on one of probably the only offenses that can do jack shit with someone like you.

I'm sure he'll be kneeling next week.. hopefully in a back ally sucking some guy's dick.

You'll be cruising for that alley Shark

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even understand why the saints do this stuff. This is so confusing to me. Cadet allowed the raiders to get back in it. Payton and his stupid screens ruined the momentum. Saints also allow more dead money. Though it's on this year's cap.

Btw Pete Carmichael had the headset to Brees but Payton still had the other controls. That's why that saints offense looked like 2011/2012. Very little screens and run plays until the conservative playcalling started.

Didn't see it Brees but but watching the highlights play out...I would put more blame on botching the deep RZ trip leading to a FG and even more on the DEF. Up 24-13 they allowed 3 consecutive TD drives in the 4Q.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That decision could have lost the game. But idk, there was a play in middle of the field the drive before when a screen play to Cadet was called and it put the saints in a third and long situation. They also should not have even went to Fleener because he showed in Indy he does not like to wait on the ball. Offense was unstoppable and they decided to quit.

Saints fans think 35 points is good enough to win and never try to score more like they used to. The offense used to always score until the other qb quit.