• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chris Johnson

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hind sight being 20/20 the Cowboys screwed the pooch not signing this guy and Dallas was his 1st choice of teams he wanted to play for. I was hoping we would have signed him or Spiller. Thank God we didn't sign Spiller. Too bad we didn't sign Johnson

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hind sight being 20/20 the Cowboys screwed the pooch not signing this guy and Dallas was his 1st choice of teams he wanted to play for. I was hoping we would have signed him or Spiller. Thank God we didn't sign Spiller. Too bad we didn't sign Johnson

Do you see the shit storm going on with Hardy? Half of the uproar is because he is a Dallas Cowboy, plain and simple.

All that said, do you remember that Chris Johnson was shot just 8 months ago?
If he became a Dallas Cowboy the people in Prague would know he was shot 8 months ago.

If they were both on this team, I can only imagine how many covers the Cowboys would grace painting them in a bad light. I can just see the title Dallas Cowboys "The Great Enablers"

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah he had a good game, but I'm not buying he is back yet. If he does this a few more games then I'll admit he's back. Anyways the Cowboys had 232 rushing yards Sunday and it did them no good. Lets see it McFadden can do it again, he looked very good Sunday.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He did look good, but can McFadden stay healthy?

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you see the shit storm going on with Hardy? Half of the uproar is because he is a Dallas Cowboy, plain and simple.

All that said, do you remember that Chris Johnson was shot just 8 months ago?
If he became a Dallas Cowboy the people in Prague would know he was shot 8 months ago.

If they were both on this team, I can only imagine how many covers the Cowboys would grace painting them in a bad light. I can just see the title Dallas Cowboys "The Great Enablers"
No I didn't know he got shot. I total missed it, that said who cares? The Cowboys are going to get negative pub anyway. Ive been hearing for the past 10 yrs that the Cowboys are still the bad boys and jail birds of football. Cowboys aren't even in the top 10 of league arrest but that what people will say and want to believe. I don't care about these labels though. I'd rather win (to a certain degree) with a team full of "bad boys" Then lose with a bunch of lovable losers.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think CJ would be doing any better here than the other guys we have. Carson Palmer gets the ball downfield and that sure helps open things up. McFadden looked pretty good this w/e no?