• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chiefs Sign Bray

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't believe that this kid went undrafted. He was one of my favourite upside QBs heading into the draft but apparently some off-field issues led to him disappearing from draft boards. Either way, very glad that we signed him. Big arm with a ton of potential.

Report: Tyler Bray Signs With Chiefs, Da?Rick Rogers Joins Bills After Shockingly Going Undrafted | NFL Draft | NESN.com

Tyler Bray Reportedly Signs with Kansas City Chiefs | Bleacher Report

Go Chiefs!

i had a feeling they'd get a backup QB DURIBG the draft, but hey this one i understand isn't all that bad. guess we'll see where this goes...

CL67

Vedder79

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what your saying. I figured the same but either way, I'm glad that they got the guy I wanted. I think a few years playing behind Smith will help Bray develop into a very good QB down the stretch.

Go Chiefs!

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know what your saying. I figured the same but either way, I'm glad that they got the guy I wanted. I think a few years playing behind Smith will help Bray develop into a very good QB down the stretch.

Go Chiefs!

let's just hope Tyler Bray doesn't end up being like Tyler Thigpen...

NJBuckO's

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he keeps his head on straight and works hard under Reid it could almost be like getting that 2nd rounder back in the Smith deal, in terms of value.

nigeriannit1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cl67 whats the deal with the cbs boards there garbage now, saw somebody recommended this site so I decided to give it a shot. Cbs is a horrible format right now

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cl67 whats the deal with the cbs boards there garbage now, saw somebody recommended this site so I decided to give it a shot. Cbs is a horrible format right now

LOL, nice job finally making it over. kickoff in a few weeks. looking forward to it...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect a few articles in the next few days about him. Now's the time to start making some impressions. He'll get most of the reps in the rookie part of training camp and no Stanzi to compete against. In fact, this might make him less rusty than Stanzi when the veterans start coming. Rookies start on the 22nd and veterans on the 25th.

nigeriannit1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't look good for stanzi bray will be the 3rd qb for kc

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
doesn't look good for stanzi bray will be the 3rd qb for kc

I think Bray will win the 3rd spot, but just posting for diversity:

*The Chiefs will have an interesting battle for their No. 3 quarterback spot behind Alex Smith and Chase Daniel. Ricky Stanzi might have the early edge over Tyler Bray because word out of Chiefs camp is he has Andy Reid’s offense down pat.

Things I didn't Use to Know | National Football Post

It goes on to say that Bray is more physically talented so he may pass Stanzi if he figures out other problems.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nevermind, I read something saying that rookies and quarterbacks are reporting to this today, not just rookies. Therefore, Stanzi will be there.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Welcome to SportsHoopla. Master Again has been waiting for you! :lol:

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bob Fescoe‏@bobfescoe56s
Bray also told me he chose the #chiefs over the jags and #dolphins because "Andy Reid gets QB's paid" #Chiefs

On coming in early this week: "Getting acclimated to everything, listening to Alex, Chase and Stanzi, just learning everything again."

Cliche alert! Bray's goals this week: "Just getting better each day."
After OTAs, Bray went back to California to work out.

Great quote: "I'm done with all the dumb stuff." Bray was also asked about Johnny Manziel because of course he was: "He's his own person. I'm not going to comment on him."

"With all the social media these days, you're never off the record."
"[The Chiefs] targeted me, them, the Jaguars and Dolphins. I talked to my agent, he's known coach Reid for a long time. It was the best fit."
The difference between NFL and SEC: "Not too different. The speed's about the same. The playbook is just a little bigger."

TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB4m
I'm as big an SEC advocate as there is, but Tyler Bray saying the SEC and NFL are the same speed is absolutely ridiculous.

Geoff Schwartz‏@geoffschwartz10m
@TJCarpenterWHB he has yet to play a game. He will learn

TJ Carpenter‏@TJCarpenterWHB1m
@mr_tomahawk @nate_bukaty He looked like I would expect a 3rd string rookie to look. What little we saw was unspectacular.