• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago vs. Green Bay: GDT

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So let me get this straight

We should have traded or signed for...

Vince Young
Michael Vick
Jay Cutler
Kevin Kolb
Matt Leinart

Am I forgetting anyone over the years?

Certain people....(Cazic) mostly at the old board have brought up all those names as guys that would make the 49ers instant Playoff Teams and be huge upgrades of Alex Smith. I sure am glad smarter people are running this team.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of weird that in one league I have Rodgers and Nelson in another league I'm playing against them gotta love fantasy football.

I am Packers fan and I have Jordy Nelson and Bears defense in fantasy football. Ahhhhh!!

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I put Cutler in over Romo @ 8:00 decide against it and put Romo back in @ 8:10. Dodged a bullet there

I pulled Benson in favor of Dexter McCluster. Not necessarily a disaster, but Benson has already just about equaled by best-case scenario for McCluster.

And for the record, I have Fred Jackson, which is the only reason I was even wrestling with that dilemma.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vince Young
Michael Vick
Jay Cutler
Kevin Kolb
Matt Leinart

Certain people....(Cazic) mostly at the old board have brought up all those names as guys that would make the 49ers instant Playoff Teams and be huge upgrades of Alex Smith. I sure am glad smarter people are running this team.

Alex Smith sure looked damn good against the Packers last week. Either SF offense is much improved or Bears offense sucks or probably some of each.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vince Young
Michael Vick
Jay Cutler
Kevin Kolb
Matt Leinart

Mcnabb? Remember some people wanted him

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Cutler looks like he is ready to kill

I'd be ready to kill someone if I were him. The Bears gave up an awful lot to get him, but play him behind one of if not the worst OL in the league. And have only given him one decent receiver during his tenure with them.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alex Smith sure looked damn good against the Packers last week. Either SF offense is much improved or Bears offense sucks or probably some of each.

I think the Bear's o-line is more exploitable. We're balanced so the pass rush is not as big of a concern as for Chicago. Add in, this is a divisional rivalry.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost moved Finley into the starting lineup today mem. Thanks God i didn't.

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Bear's o-line is more exploitable. We're balanced so the pass rush is not as big of a concern as for Chicago. Add in, this is a divisional rivalry.

Good points.

SF D-line is going to DESTROY the Bears o-line.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SF D-line is going to DESTROY the Bears o-line.

Yea, was thinkin' the same thing. Cutler better get to his hots or he might not finish the game. And for the record, I DO NOT want him hurt.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mcnabb? Remember some people wanted him

Yeah that's right people did want him.

All guys that turnover machines, career backups, or out of football. The guy the wanted out is now leading a team with strong odds of being in the Super Bowl. I just find it kind of amazing at how that all turned out. Curse of the Alex? lol

Then again that would mean Hasselback, Warner, and Manning should have ended up bad after being linked to taking Smith's job with the 49ers. Warner went back to the Cards and had a good season, Hasselback was good last year but it's just Lockers time, and Manning looked good in Game 1. You can't really fault age though for their careers winding down.