• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chicago vs. Green Bay: GDT

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Rodgers must have small hands.

Ahhhh, one of my favorite discussions ever on the old ESPN boards because it was so insane. Smith and Rodgers have the same hand size for those wondering, which is probably nobody.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So am I just wondering your opinion on the Clemson game this weekend.

There's a reason why Sammy Watkins was only suspended for 2 games. I'm assuming his coach did not want him to miss this "big game". If we win this game, which I think we will there's not going to be another team on our current schedule that will pose a major threat in defeating us.

Our Dline will overwhelm their offensive line. Their DBs don't match up well against our WRs either. The same goes with them, our DBs don't match up well with their receivers too. I think Ellington will be shut down.

Who are you rooting for?

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a reason why Sammy Watkins was only suspended for 2 games. I'm assuming his coach did not want him to miss this "big game". If we win this game, which I think we will there's not going to be another team on our current schedule that will pose a major threat in defeating us.

Our Dline will overwhelm their offensive line. Their DBs don't match up well against our WRs either. The same goes with them, our DBs don't match up well with their receivers too. I think Ellington will be shut down.

Who are you rooting for?

I'm a State fan. I worry bout EJ I like him and think he could be great and lead us to a NC but there is just something bout him that always makes me nervous. I also want to see Jimbo run the ball we should be able to runon Clemson if Jimbo decides to.

I think our defense line is tops in the country and if we can play with discipline this shouldn't be a contest.

supreme_clientele81

Supreme Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad I picked up Benson of the waiver wire. He could be big later on in the season.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another side note, I just got negged in the cooler by GoldenSpur, lmao. That's my first one.