• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Chicago Blackhawks(3) vs. Los Angeles Kings(3) | WCF

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings lose on Sunday then everything they've done prior means nothing - great teams close out series early - you see the Hawks haven't let these series go 7 games - Kings had a 3-1 series lead - it should have been over on Wednesday or even tonight and they've decided that they simply don't want this series more - they've also decided that they don't want to defend Patrick Kane now and Patrick Kane is getting to do whatever he wants against the Kings

Anze Kopitar needs to quit worrying about stopping Jonathan Toews and start stepping up offensively - I can't remember the last time he scored a goal - he's getting an assist here and there but he's not taking over the game like he should - Drew Doughty can not win games on his own for this team, everyone else has to step up - and when the Kings get a lead, they can't give it up - twice tonight they had a lead and gave up it

It's sickening what's going on with this team right now - they're slowly blowing this series in front of my two eyes - I can't believe what I'm witnessing

At least you still have the Flyers.

Oh, wait.....

:suds:

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt

It would be a lot easier if Sharpy and Hossa can get it going.

Sharp and Hossa so far:

the_invisible_man_by_stevedore-300x300.jpg

:laugh3:

:bawling:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
seems like road teams have dominated game 7s over the last couple seasons. hope the kings don't continue the trend

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Kings lose on Sunday then everything they've done prior means nothing - great teams close out series early - you see the Hawks haven't let these series go 7 games - Kings had a 3-1 series lead - it should have been over on Wednesday or even tonight and they've decided that they simply don't want this series more - they've also decided that they don't want to defend Patrick Kane now and Patrick Kane is getting to do whatever he wants against the Kings

Anze Kopitar needs to quit worrying about stopping Jonathan Toews and start stepping up offensively - I can't remember the last time he scored a goal - he's getting an assist here and there but he's not taking over the game like he should - Drew Doughty can not win games on his own for this team, everyone else has to step up - and when the Kings get a lead, they can't give it up - twice tonight they had a lead and gave up it

It's sickening what's going on with this team right now - they're slowly blowing this series in front of my two eyes - I can't believe what I'm witnessing

You are fortunate to be this far in the playoffs. The Sharks had an epic meltdown. The Hawks played really bad defensively in this series. Probably the worst series in that regard I have seen from them since their core players were in tact. Maybe the Coyotes series is close.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are fortunate to be this far in the playoffs. The Sharks had an epic meltdown. The Hawks played really bad defensively in this series. Probably the worst series in that regard I have seen from them since their core players were in tact. Maybe the Coyotes series is close.

dude the hawks played their best hockey all season on Wednesday and it took 2 ots to beat the kings at home. nothing fortunate about what the kings have done. these are the 2 best teams in hockey imo

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The defensive breakdowns in this series are going to cause me to have a breakdown if they don't get it fixed.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Couldn't you easily reverse that? The Blues had an epic meltdown. You are fortunate to be this far in the series after facing 2 elimination games. The Kings have played their worst defensive games against Kane in those games.

Go easy there and give some credit where it is due.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Kings can't beat Chicago in this series with Chicago playing really bad defensively, the Kings will never beat them in any series

sherbert1421

Dead Wings 2.0
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't you easily reverse that? The Blues had an epic meltdown. You are fortunate to be this far in the series after facing 2 elimination games. The Kings have played their worst defensive games against Kane in those games.

Go easy there and give some credit where it is due.

Not to mention the hawks got by far the easiest second round opponent of the playoffs

Both teams deserve to be here. Nothing fluke about it

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention the hawks got by far the easiest second round opponent of the playoffs

Both teams deserve to be here. Nothing fluke about it

Feels like a season ago I don't even remember who they played

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It pisses me off that ESPN cuts away from Barry's highlights and analysis of the hockey game so we can see LeBron and Wade live at the podium. I understand that hockey is less popular than basketball but viewers do not need to see that "live". If it came on 5 minutes later, no one would have fucking knew it wasn't live. We get 5 minutes of hockey coverage in an hour show, don't cut it off.

Cobiemonster

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kings need to make the next adjustment - when the Kings were up 3-1, Coach Q made the adjustment and split up Keith and Seabrook - if they can be split up, Drew and Muzz can be split up - I don't like Muzz against Patrick Kane's line because Muzz doesn't have the IQ to match up against them - they were a great pairing earlier in this series but it's not really the best pairing as far as an offensive guy with a defensive guy - Drew is feeling it offensively and they need to let him take off and put Willie Mitchell with him - everytime I watched Willie Mitchell against Patrick Kane, he didn't do squat - I'd much rather have Willie Mitchell out against Patrick Kane than Jake Muzzin

If Darryl Sutter is smart enough to make the change and put Willie Mitchell with Jake Muzzin, then the Kings might actually have a shot