• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Chase Young Rookie Highlights

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know his sophomore season he struggled, especially with gap assignment and technique.

However, the guy on this tape is in there somewhere. We get him, this defense................

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need a prove it. Not saying he isn't there. A lot of people wrote off Jamin Davis and were wrong. It sure appears somewhere between letting Sam Mills go and hiring Kerrigan the DLine has improved immensely.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think you will see the top notch chase this year

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know his sophomore season he struggled, especially with gap assignment and technique.

However, the guy on this tape is in there somewhere. We get him, this defense................

He started feeling himself too much after his rookie year, least imo. Probably didn't help that the media dubbed him the face of the Skins, The thing i didn't get far as last year was how intent (that''s really code for hardheaded) he was far as how he rushed the passer.

I'm with Sportster far as wanting to see Young prove some things. I still can't wrap my head around everyone with everyone being Allen, Payne, Sweat n Young all getting top dollar deals. As things stand now, Payne might get a bigger deal per year than Allen did who I still think gave the Skins a hometown discount. And looking at the contract situation from a team perspective. The Skins look better off than I thought they would. Damn though. they could've did some things with that money they gave Wentz. Washington Commanders Contracts

This is cool. Not sure if this happens last year. Allen, Sweat and Payne offer to pay part of Ridgeway's fine

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He started feeling himself too much after his rookie year, least imo. Probably didn't help that the media dubbed him the face of the Skins, The thing i didn't get far as last year was how intent (that''s really code for hardheaded) he was far as how he rushed the passer.

I'm with Sportster far as wanting to see Young prove some things. I still can't wrap my head around everyone with everyone being Allen, Payne, Sweat n Young all getting top dollar deals. As things stand now, Payne might get a bigger deal per year than Allen did who I still think gave the Skins a hometown discount. And looking at the contract situation from a team perspective. The Skins look better off than I thought they would. Damn though. they could've did some things with that money they gave Wentz. Washington Commanders Contracts

This is cool. Not sure if this happens last year. Allen, Sweat and Payne offer to pay part of Ridgeway's fine
I'm not expecting much this year either, but looking at his rookie highlights I did start to imagine what this defense would be like if you dropped that version on Chase into the lineup.

Chase's locker was next to Kerrigan's his rookie year. Hopefully having RK back in the locker room will make a difference for Chase. Remember Mills was there last year as well.

Chase does bare some responsibility. Trained on his own. Did celebrity's jeopardy and what not. We'll find out where he is after they bye.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Celebrity family fued

Skinsfan21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think you will see the top notch chase this year
Completely agree. If he was ready we would have seen him by now. We need to start considering just maybe his best days we’re in college

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree. If he was ready we would have seen him by now. We need to start considering just maybe his best days we’re in college
Its way too early to even have that as a thought, much less ponder on it.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not expecting much this year either, but looking at his rookie highlights I did start to imagine what this defense would be like if you dropped that version on Chase into the lineup.

Chase's locker was next to Kerrigan's his rookie year. Hopefully having RK back in the locker room will make a difference for Chase. Remember Mills was there last year as well.

Chase does bare some responsibility. Trained on his own. Did celebrity's jeopardy and what not. We'll find out where he is after they bye.
I'm all aboard the hope he doesn't play a single down this year train. I did go and glance at his rookie stats just now.

44 tackles, 7.5 sacks, 12 QB hits, 10 TFL, 4 passes def, 4 forced fum, 3 fum rec/fum ret TD. I'd like to see more sacks, but even at 7.5 that a real nice stat line for a DE.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chase's situation is weird. Physically, he has been 100% medically cleared. But clearly he ain't right. Which means its either mental or there is something else going on structurally that they've missed, Which I find highly improbable. If it is mental, at somepoint the guy has to take reps and just get comfortable playing on it.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a part of the decision to not play him right now is how well the DLine is playing. Why screw with the recipe for success they are having right now.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a part of the decision to not play him right now is how well the DLine is playing. Why screw with the recipe for success they are having right now.
I've been thinking this but was too afraid to say it aloud. Part of me feels if they put him out there and all of the sudden lanes are open because Chase doesn't want to play his gap, will Ron have the stones to bench him?

I think the whole "pitch count" is a way they can justify pulling him off the field if he starts doing his own thing like he did last year.