• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Refugee NBA Board Fantasy Baseball League

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were a beginner, I would stock up of pitching, first basemen, and outfielders. You will also have a DH spot (known as Utility in fantasy baseball) where you could carry a second first baseman if you so choose.

It's a pitcher's league today, strikeouts are on the rise with each passing season since about 2006. Outside of the positions I've mentioned above, you aren't likely to get elite-level production out of any other position outside the top 3-4 options, so you might as well punt those said positions away and beef up at the primary ones...

Crotchrocker

Dominant Species
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so sure, Outlaw. Remember, I couldn't predict Derrick Rose would suffer ANOTHER serious knee injury and that Brook Lopez would be lost for the season early. Even then, I still won't finish last. Hell, if everything falls right I may still win my division. This, although I had the shittiest position in the draft.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Draft is tonight.....The draft order has already been determined

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't be so sure, Outlaw. Remember, I couldn't predict Derrick Rose would suffer ANOTHER serious knee injury and that Brook Lopez would be lost for the season early. Even then, I still won't finish last. Hell, if everything falls right I may still win my division. This, although I had the shittiest position in the draft.

If you hadn't lost Rose and Lopez - you would have been in the playoffs in my opinion - you got screwed big time on the injuries