• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS league need to find trade targets

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am about to go 10-7, I am right there in the thick of it as far as playoffs are concerned. Two games back of the first place overall, a game back in division. And tied with at least three others and a game up on two others. It's that close. And basically anyone's game.

I need to get Stroman and Nola off my team unless they become September aces. But if they don't turn it around this month, they could hold me back. I picked up Skaggs and Davies to fill in for them. Stroman has a two start week and I am not gonna play him because they are both road games.

I need to target hitters for them. Should I pair them both up for one big hitter?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am about to go 10-7, I am right there in the thick of it as far as playoffs are concerned. Two games back of the first place overall, a game back in division. And tied with at least three others and a game up on two others. It's that close. And basically anyone's game.

I need to get Stroman and Nola off my team unless they become September aces. But if they don't turn it around this month, they could hold me back. I picked up Skaggs and Davies to fill in for them. Stroman has a two start week and I am not gonna play him because they are both road games.

I need to target hitters for them. Should I pair them both up for one big hitter?

That's a question for your league mates. I'd consider Stroman for two starts against Houston and KC. Understand why you're hesitant though.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,405.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just drop them for somebody else nobody is giving a big bat for either player:suds:

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't do that. The best pitchers I have are the astro 2(other than their last starts), Kluber, Maeda, and Roark. Maybe Skaggs is for real this time. Davies I think is only streamable. It's not like last year at this point when I had Kershaw, Price, Martinez, Wilson, Nola, Wacha as my main 6(before the Price/Trout trade which was genius).

I don't think they are droppable. Something's up with Stroman because he was way consistent before this regression.