• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League Official SMACK TALK Thread

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are four of us tied so that 4th playoff spot is not locked in yet for anyone

It won't be soon... Just got Rudy Gay... Cost a whole lot but it was worth it...:nod: By the way DJ got me 58 last night, not sure what the ups and downs you're referring to but he has 1 bad game since taking over...:noidea:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It won't be soon... Just got Rudy Gay... Cost a whole lot but it was worth it...:nod: By the way DJ got me 58 last night, not sure what the ups and downs you're referring to but he has 1 bad game since taking over...:noidea:

Crawford could give you 30 a night if JJ Redick continues with his injury issues.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF I'm really looking at that trade... I really like Conley but I just traded Bosh, give me a day or 2 before I make the move... Also you need to go vote in the matchups in the mock drafts... You did pretty good, when you grabbed Nash I was like wtf...? But you rounded out pretty good... I thought your SGs were a little small and I know you were looking for scoring but you had a few other options beside Glen Robinson and Antwan Jamison... Jamison was actually not bad but Robinson was a mistake... Glen Rice maybe, Stackhouse, maybe Dan Marjarle... Not bad overall though...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back spasms - they're calling it small and game to game - my bad although I have my doubts about a player with back spasms - can lead to a herniated disk in a hurry if not careful

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They said something today or yesterday on the news that Reddick will be out for 4-6 weeks or something.

More good news for me...:yahoo: I'll check out my team and see what I got...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TLF I'm really looking at that trade... I really like Conley but I just traded Bosh, give me a day or 2 before I make the move... Also you need to go vote in the matchups in the mock drafts... You did pretty good, when you grabbed Nash I was like wtf...? But you rounded out pretty good... I thought your SGs were a little small and I know you were looking for scoring but you had a few other options beside Glen Robinson and Antwan Jamison... Jamison was actually not bad but Robinson was a mistake... Glen Rice maybe, Stackhouse, maybe Dan Marjarle... Not bad overall though...:noidea:

The only reason I'm willing to trade Conley at all is that I've got him in the other league and I'd like to have a different approach and set of players with each team. Drummond has me convinced that I can replace him with enough that I have a chance at staying the same with that trade. If Conley goes back to 50 per week, I will be pissed though but most likely not as pissed as you was when Jennings scored 61 :pound:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back spasms - they're calling it small and game to game - my bad although I have my doubts about a player with back spasms - can lead to a herniated disk in a hurry if not careful

I hate "indefinitely"... Back spasms are something that keeps you out... I'm thinking this week and next, all stars then he's back...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no choice on the Robinson - should have grabbed my starting five in my first five picks then worked on my bench - but that was my first draft. I pulled some pretty good names out of the history books though imo

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason I'm willing to trade Conley at all is that I've got him in the other league and I'd like to have a different approach and set of players with each team. Drummond has me convinced that I can replace him with enough that I have a chance at staying the same with that trade. If Conley goes back to 50 per week, I will be pissed though but most likely not as pissed as you was when Jennings scored 61 :pound:

:finger:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate "indefinitely"... Back spasms are something that keeps you out... I'm thinking this week and next, all stars then he's back...

Back Spasms are bad news man - I had those and they led to a herniated disk as that would end his season.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had no choice on the Robinson - should have grabbed my starting five in my first five picks then worked on my bench - but that was my first draft. I pulled some pretty good names out of the history books though imo

Agreed... West, Admiral, and McHale were killer picks... Now go vote in game 2! I gotta roll out, it's past my bedtime...:yawning:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed... West, Admiral, and McHale were killer picks... Now go vote in game 2! I gotta roll out, it's past my bedtime...:yawning:

What's that? - Im up til past midnight every night. My dog goes to bed before me - lmao

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's that? - Im up til past midnight every night. My dog goes to bed before me - lmao

The match that you were in is match 1, match 2 is the match me vs Shane... After the drafts everybody votes on the matchups to see who picked the best team... After these matches there will be like 4 more that you would need to vote for...

And I'm trying to get back on schedule, I'm up in here late as hell and drag ass all day... My wife is going to NY for a Guggenheim fellowship for writing so I'll be here with the boys all by myself, and the toddler won't have an ass dragger...:nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The match that you were in is match 1, match 2 is the match me vs Shane... After the drafts everybody votes on the matchups to see who picked the best team... After these matches there will be like 4 more that you would need to vote for...

And I'm trying to get back on schedule, I'm up in here late as hell and drag ass all day... My wife is going to NY for a Guggenheim fellowship for writing so I'll be here with the boys all by myself, and the toddler won't have an ass dragger...:nod:

In that case the best time of the day is late at night when the brats, err I mean kids have gone to bed and you have that down time alone. I know this because I'm the same way after getting my 90 year old mother in bed for the night:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just looking at league two - and I don't think C-Rock can hold that seed without Jrue Holiday and that's even with Wade coming back which hasn't been announced yet - Jrue is out another two or three weeks minimum which means he is going to go from 9-5 to 9-8 and the me and WLK have the potential to pass him. Outlaw's team has been streaky