• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League Official SMACK TALK Thread

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I won my last three games and ironically I think I have a good chance for my fourth straight. And WLK is definitely not making the playoffs, so enjoy licking the asses whupping yours scrub

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLK, you're just upset because you were so fuckin stupid that you picked three centers without taking an extra five seconds to check their status and got stuck like a bitch in heat - lmao

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WLK, you're just upset because you were so fuckin stupid that you picked three centers without taking an extra five seconds to check their status and got stuck like a bitch in heat - lmao

I grabbed 3 Centers so 1 of my top scorers is always on the bench and you had a 3 game win streak... My record is 7-4 tied with the 4th place playoff team, you're 5-6 tied for last in our division... Hahaha!:pound: Fucking scrub!!!:pound:

Hey doughnut... How's my a$$ taste...?:noidea::pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I grabbed 3 Centers so 1 of my top scorers is always on the bench and you had a 3 game win streak... My record is 7-4 tied with the 4th place playoff team, you're 5-6 tied for last in our division... Hahaha!:pound: Fucking scrub!!!:pound:

The last time I checked the playoff standings - you're NOT in the playoff discussion at all. I might point out that last year you got your ass kicked and to lick the other guys balls as well:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You grabbed three centers because you were fuckin stupid. If there was enough top scorers to do that, every one would do the same, but you would have done good to have top scorers on the starters. That's the reason you're not in the playoff discussion and the other four ARE. Your ass is full of shit loser:pound:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You grabbed three centers because you were fuckin stupid. If there was enough top scorers to do that, every one would do the same, but you would have done good to have top scorers on the starters. That's the reason you're not in the playoff discussion and the other four ARE. Your ass is full of shit loser:pound:

Youre an idiot... That's correct I grabbed 3 Centers meaning I fucked up and my team is still better than yours shit stick... Also I had the 11th pick finished #1 or #2 and lost in the playoffs... You suck ass loser...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Youre an idiot... That's correct I grabbed 3 Centers meaning I fucked up and my team is still better than yours shit stick... Also I had the 11th pick finished #1 or #2 and lost in the playoffs... You suck ass loser...

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better:pound::pound:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better:pound::pound:

I don't have to tell myself anything... Look at the numbers... I'm beating the number 1 team in our division, the guy ahead of me is losing which means I'm in at the end of the week... You aren't even .500 fuckin bum...:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have to tell myself anything... Look at the numbers... I'm beating the number 1 team in our division, the guy ahead of me is losing which means I'm in at the end of the week... You aren't even .500 fuckin bum...:pound:

And you're not in the playoffs either and the other moron who said he had a TLF moment has the same score in the standings as me and is about to lose this week to me, so when he isn't having TLF Moments, he must be having his monthly or something because his team almost as shitty as yours and for the record the preview says I have a better team then yours. Now that wasn't true at the beginning of the season, but I made some important improvements. It's taking time, but I'm digging out of the hole with a fourth straight win, but of course you're not smart enough to recognize that. Could be you're too busy with your family, so I will give you that one for behaving like George Bush who nearly bankrupted our country and sent thousands of our soldiers to die in foreign countries

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you're not in the playoffs either and the other moron who said he had a TLF moment has the same score in the standings as me and is about to lose this week to me, so when he isn't having TLF Moments, he must be having his monthly or something because his team almost as shitty as yours and for the record the preview says I have a better team then yours. Now that wasn't true at the beginning of the season, but I made some important improvements. It's taking time, but I'm digging out of the hole with a fourth straight win, but of course you're not smart enough to recognize that. Could be you're too busy with your family, so I will give you that one for behaving like George Bush who nearly bankrupted our country and sent thousands of our soldiers to die in foreign countries

Crotch was supposed to be ahead of me this week according to the pregame numbers...:L Bush, bankrupt the country, dead soldiers....? You're a fucking moron...:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crotch was supposed to be ahead of me this week according to the pregame numbers...:L Bush, bankrupt the country, dead soldiers....? You're a fucking moron...:pound:

Hey I still haven't figured out why I'm doing so good in league 2, about to get my fourth straight win this week. I am playing Hockey in league one and he looks to win that one and yes George Bush took the economy into the worst economic failure since the great depression and took us into one war we didn't need. I accept the first one with Afghanistan, but we did not need to go into Iraq. That was needless

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Crotch has a couple of players injured, so if they don't come back by Sunday night, you may get one there

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Crotch has a couple of players injured, so if they don't come back by Sunday night, you may get one there

No the guy you're facing is missing a player and you're less than 20pts above him... I'm beating Crotch because my team has 317 points which is most for the week... So I'm kicking his ass because I'm kicking his ass, you're just getting lucky scrub...:nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the guy you're facing is missing a player and you're less than 20pts above him... I'm beating Crotch because my team has 317 points which is most for the week... So I'm kicking his ass because I'm kicking his ass, you're just getting lucky scrub...:nod:

You must be smoking that crack again

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the problem with you crack heads, you can't keep the facts straight from fantasy

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need a Center, WLK. Doubt we can get a deal done.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't need a Center, WLK. Doubt we can get a deal done.

The dumbass didn't look at the positions when he draft and took three centers. So now he's trying to get you and everyone else to bail him out with his dumb ass trades which would make you give up a forward or a guard for a center he has to sit in the reserves. And he calls me stupid:pound::pound::pound:That little bitch ain't winning anything this year

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The dumbass didn't look at the positions when he draft and took three centers. So now he's trying to get you and everyone else to bail him out with his dumb ass trades which would make you give up a forward or a guard for a center he has to sit in the reserves. And he calls me stupid:pound::pound::pound:That little bitch ain't winning anything this year

With my 3 Centers I'm scoring 317 points... How many points do you have doughnut...? And I'm not looking for anyone to bail me out... I offer options... If they don't want them oh well... Again, I'll be in fourth place after tomorrow and in the playoffs... Go look at the standings and the games... You will still be in the toilet tasting my a$$...:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With my 3 Centers I'm scoring 317 points... How many points do you have doughnut...? And I'm not looking for anyone to bail me out... I offer options... If they don't want them oh well... Again, I'll be in fourth place after tomorrow and in the playoffs... Go look at the standings and the games... You will still be in the toilet tasting my a$$...:pound:

Not every week you're not - that's the reason you're 7-4 instead of 9-1. If you think you're going to continue getting lucky every week, you're stupid.:lol: So enjoy being a bitch looking on the inside because that's all you are doing right now:pound:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Options my ass, you just want to fuck them over with a lot of drivel and spin - typical republican