• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBS Fantasy League Official SMACK TALK Thread

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been 3 days now.....and not one response on any of my 3 trades.

Next year let's keep it at one league please.

Too many guys are not active at all on these things.

Better off having a league with active teams like WLK, Cane, TLF, LUSC, Outlaw, Mighty, and of course myself.

I think guys like Flauge, Hockey, Thunderarc, & Horns should be in the league as well.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better off having a league with active teams like WLK, Cane, TLF, LUSC, Outlaw, Mighty, and of course myself.

I think guys like Flauge, Hockey, Thunderarc, & Horns should be in the league as well.

12 players is to many - we should think about using dummy id's for the 11th and 12 and load them up with the worst so that it's really a 10 man contest next year

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 players is to many - we should think about using dummy id's for the 11th and 12 and load them up with the worst so that it's really a 10 man contest next year

12 players is fine.

2 leagues is too many.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If we did that you'd be in a 3 way tie for last place...:pound:

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I better be in the league, i have it up on my computer every dang night!

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if we start a 10 league team with to dummy accounts, will that mean we'd have 3 dummies since TLF would be a part of it...?:noidea:

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't produced yet... I know Martin went down but for now I think Mo Williams is going to be the biggest winner, and I had to take a chance on either Wiggins or Jose Calderon... Not sure I made the right decision but I had to make 1... We will see...:noidea:

True that WLK but at least Brewer's starting and his minutes will be consistent, unlike Ed Davis who can play 30 mins one night only to be given like 12 the next. I would try to trade for Bosh or Pau but I know you're scheming on my Forwards.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's pissed because I wouldn't take Boozer and Drummond for Lowry and is now whining about it every day. I thought he was a better person than this shit, but I guess I was wrong.

Wait!! He wants you to trade Lowry for Boozer and Drummond and is now acting like a scorned woman because you're not that stupid?

Wow. Just wow.:L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True that WLK but at least Brewer's starting and his minutes will be consistent, unlike Ed Davis who can play 30 mins one night only to be given like 12 the next. I would try to trade for Bosh or Pau but I know you're scheming on my Forwards.

Yeah, I thought David should be starting by now... It was smart to grab both Wiggins and Brewer... I just don't have many options with the guys I THINK might help me... Hope 2 can pan out... Swaggy looks like a low 20fpg so I can live with my forwards... Looking at some guards plus maybe something may happen soon... We'll see, but Iike your moves...:nod:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay... Dirk, Pau and Drummond for Cousins and Lowry... Is that fair...?

Wait!! He wants you to trade Lowry for Boozer and Drummond and is now acting like a scorned woman because you're not that stupid?

Wow. Just wow.:L

I told him to give me a counter.. Also offered him Pau and Dirk... He's in last place in our division while the other 2 guys that are below him in the league start guys who haven't played yet this year and they haven't put them on the bench because they haven't shown up... One guy is still starting our injured Laker rookie who shall not be named... He needs to make a move with anybody if he wants a chance, but he's a scared scrub...:nod:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told him to give me a counter.. Also offered him Pau and Dirk... He's in last place in our division while the other 2 guys that are below him in the league start guys who haven't played yet this year and they haven't put them on the bench because they haven't shown up... One guy is still starting our injured Laker rookie who shall not be named... He needs to make a move with anybody if he wants a chance, but he's a scared scrub...:nod:

And? Dude doesn't want to trade. No reason to stalk him.:lol:

Gotta say though, I'd do the Dirk, Pau and Drummond for Cousins and Lowry trade.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? Dude doesn't want to trade. No reason to stalk him.:lol:

Gotta say though, I'd do the Dirk, Pau and Drummond for Cousins and Lowry trade.

I'm not stalking anybody... If you'll read through the thread, since the offer he comes in and says how Boozers a loser and how much Lowry scored... So I counter with trash talk and now he runs to you to stop me from talking trash in a thread called the official trash talking thread...:pound:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a reaction to me rooting for him to beat the guy on top of our division...

Not to beat a dead horse, but Boozer got 13 tonight and finished with 24 for the week and Drummond got 16 for the week. In comparison Lowry got me 37. Now I guess if you're using imaginary numbers from calculus, to come up with your theory that those two are better, then you need to go back to your basic math class and recalculate that, because I think one player shooting 37 is still better than to scrubs doing 40 combined because I know I can replace either one of those players with something just as good without giving up Lowry. So Lowry at 37 plus 19 from the free agent would still be 16 more than your so called wonderful trade. Sorry but your bear splat just comes up zero

You do realize what a risk is... Right now Lowry is out scoring them... Boozer had 24, Drummond is not off to a big start... I never promised instant results... The key to our trade would have been if Lowry can stay healthy all season dip stick... He has only done like once or twice in 9 years... What good is 30+ points if he's hurt... By the way you have 1 win... I have 2 including a win over you, so until things change... "Tell me how my a$$ taste" scrub!!!:yahoo:

Yes I know what a risk is, but in this case there would be no risk, because I would be giving you a quality player for a bucket of crap. I will gladly take my chance with Lowry staying healthy over Boozer who's record is not quite as good. Tell you what though - I will be laughing at your sorry ass when you don't win a championship because you are not going anywhere with that team so continue scratching your ass :pound:

Let's look at this sensibly... I know that's hard for somebody as senseless as you but all I can do is try...

Right now you have S. Williams at GFC... 24
Marvin Williams F... 6
Turner... 16
Lowry... 36

FP = 82

Let's say you made the trade... You would then have to make some adjustments due to position requirements... This would be the players you have plus the trade...

Drummond... 16 GFC
Boozer... 24 F
S. Williams... 24 F
Bradley... 23 G

FP = 87

You gain 5 points numb nuts...:L

You're a nut less wonder if you think I am going to give you one of my diamonds for you two dog turds

All of that for 5 points is a retarded suggestion

Sounds like walk is letting his 9 year old rationalize for him

Nice try though with a child like mentality

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not stalking anybody... If you'll read through the thread, since the offer he comes in and says how Boozers a loser and how much Lowry scored... So I counter with trash talk and now he runs to you to stop me from talking trash in a thread called the official trash talking thread...:pound:

Turns to me? You do realize that I'm a mod and part of what I'm supposed to do is drop in to threads and read through them, right?

In some threads I will make quite a few comments, some very few and some not at all. Just depends on what I see when I get in there.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without me saying anything in comes this...

Quite frankly I would object to that trade he offered me if I was in your position. It would be the same as me tanking it and making him a contender if I did that trade.

Well I am 1 and 2 which isn't the best but not the worst so you can't call me the doughnut since there are two players worse than me. That's really disrespectful and nasty to be making fun of others like that any way. If want me to treat you with respect then I expect the same. Just telling you now straight up

One more thing WLK - can't expect us to bail him out merely because like a numb nut went and drafted to many centers that won't do him any good. His team is screwed for a chance to win a championship unless some one bails him out with something stupid like Boozer and Drummond for Lowry.

He really hasn't won by great numbers - all it would take for me to be ahead of him is a few lucky wins at the right time and for one his players to go down - although it looks more like I'm the one getting screwed with injuries right now

Hush doughnut... You're in last place in our division... You don't deserve respect until you earn it... Until then your name is... Doughnut!:omg:

Hey stupid - No I'm not - there are two players that are 0-3. I think you had better stop letting your six year old post for you:pound:

And besides that who the hell is WLK to talk about winning - he's getting an ass whipping by Cane this week and about to go 2-2. He's kidding himself if he thinks he's going to the playoffs in this league, so while he's talking about tasting ass - he's going to be licking someone's bone dry

Now how am I stalking him... Next time he sends you a pm tell him to stop being a biyotch...:whistle:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns to me? You do realize that I'm a mod and part of what I'm supposed to do is drop in to threads and read through them, right?

In some threads I will make quite a few comments, some very few and some not at all. Just depends on what I see when I get in there.

It's a trash talk thread.

We will be talking trash from now until April.

Everything is fine here.

TLF is blaming WLK for his failures last year when he's the one who chose to accept the deal:L

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I realize your position and I also know he just sent me a pm now you've come in to help him out... I don't take it personal, but look at his back 2 back posts where he goes off and off... He talks shit too, he just gets mad when it doesn't bother me... Beside that I know that is his MO as he did this at cbs and here (he told me he does in a pm)... So again, I'm not stalking him... Talking trash, yes, that is the purpose of this thread I thought...:noidea:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a trash talk thread.

We will be talking trash from now until April.

Everything is fine here.

TLF is blaming WLK for his failures last year when he's the one who chose to accept the deal:L

No I'm not - I was just tired of him whining because I turned down his ridiculous trade offer. Last year had nothing to do with him, That's okay, I've got that fixed now - you won't hear another word from me about it.