• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CBA Implications?

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
everyone says what a great job betman has done to grow the game? how hard is it to grow a sport? i mean really....add teams when you can to grow the fanbase owners love it because new teams have to pay the fees to get in. players love it because its more jobs. i bet if betman was allowed he would expand again! the top 4 sports (no particular order) nhl/nba/nfl/mlb arent going anywhere htey will never go bankrupt they will never lose massive amounts of fans. so just going by the argument "he grew the sport" no commish will ever get fired...every year more people are born or grow up and spend money on the sport they like its a great job to have.

i dont know the exact number but how many teams have moved under betmans watch? that is the true way to view his success. which is why he is so hellbent on keeping the yotes in arizona and he couldnt give two fucks about the atlanta team

Go ask Stern, NBA is in a rough spot.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bought a 5 game plan for the ECHL Trenton Titans. I'm pretty much counting a long fairly long lockout/strike/no NHL

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
yet somehow it is still above hockey in popularity and always will be. ive accepted that hockey will always be #4 and im fine with that. i like being one of the few hockey fans at work. being part of a "fringe" sport. dw i agree i dont see the season starting til december if at all. scary thing is i think the rangers and their gay shot blocking will only benefit from this and they will make the finals