• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's just the way twist is. Long timers know this and we don't get our panties in a wad when twist posts. Having thin skin is not a good thing on these boards.

no worries man I can defend myself .... ;)

bitch is just butt hurt cause his buddy is gone and he is all alone

Never fails ... one troll goes ..... Always that one bitch that wants to step up and take his place

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that's just the way twist is. Long timers know this and we don't get our panties in a wad when twist posts. Having thin skin is not a good thing on these boards.

He comes off as hostile, so when he receives it in return others are trolls and gets band.

Sorry twist, I have no buddies on here. I do have some posters I prefer to read their opinions, (Jarnt) and some others I don't really care for.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He comes off as hostile, so when he receives it in return others are trolls and gets band.

Sorry twist, I have no buddies on here. I do have some posters I prefer to read their opinions, (Jarnt) and some others I don't really care for.

I dont think I come off as hostile .... Maybe an asshole .... Which I have no problem with. I'm direct and to the point. And any opinion I make I am prepared to explain why I have that opinion and stick with it rather than be a sheep or an ass kisser.

No one that has been banned has been banned simply for going at me. Everyone of them went AT SEVERAL posters. Made threats, talked about people's families or kids or were just flat out here to start shit.

I've went at it with several ... probably most here over one topic or another. Never had to bring someones family into it and neither did they nor have I ever threatened until threatened first. In fact I have always found it funny for anyone to throw a threat unless they were willing to follow through with it.

But if you think I am different in real life on how I talk sports all you have to do is ask Malco or Manster.... They both are on my facebook and see the shit talk that goes on between me and my friends ( most of which are Skins fans) And we talk more shit than you will ever see on this forum

It really is just how we talk to each other

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talked some football here twist and most disagreed......so you played to your strengths at the end

keep pointing that finger at others

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You talked some football here twist and most disagreed......so you played to your strengths at the end

keep pointing that finger at others

now you digging up post

you already lost

go mend your heart ..... this is 3rd grade

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost?

I'm not shocked...frankly, I always thought you were semi stupid. This just confirms it

glad you did ....

Always thought you were a board bully that went missing during football debates just to come back and say over and over how many year you had existed ...

Talk down to those that agree with you ... talk down to those that dont agree with you

Check the kiss ass thread .... thats what I was referring to

I found it fucking funny you and romo thought I was talking to either of you

guess my opinion matters to both of you

this is entertainment for you ... right Pday ... 100000000 time stated

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listen to all opinions and whether I agree or disagree - I always respect the person for putting something out there.