• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CB

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How invested are we in Webb?? I know he was a 4th or 5th round pick last year, but it was clear that Sterling Moore was a better fit for this team. I know he was a rookie, but supposedly a UDFA- Patmon- has outplayed him so far and Mitchell had a good day today as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb will need to win a spot on the team if he is going to make it. I don't think he is good enough to do so and I don't think he is good enough to ever contribute. I like wha I've read about the kid you mentioned, but I really don't know anything about him. Hopefully he is god enough to win the #4 spot.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are gonna play more man coverage- I like Moore. I couldnt believe they cut him last year and then brought him back. I honestly think Webb is 7th right now from what I have read

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone shining early in the Dallas camp? I know its "no pads" but any news on anyone looking good. All I've heard out of Philly is our rookie WR from Vandy is looking like a stud. A padless stud that is.

Funny ass thread on the Eagles site. Someone posted, "Do you think Jordan Matthews is better then Dez Bryant?" Hahaha

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matthews is a stud.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Webb will need to win a spot on the team if he is going to make it. I don't think he is good enough to do so and I don't think he is good enough to ever contribute. I like wha I've read about the kid you mentioned, but I really don't know anything about him. Hopefully he is god enough to win the #4 spot.

I hope you're right. Jerry could draft a one legged jack rabbit in the 4th, and that rabbit would make the team his first two years without question.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick question

WHY in the fucking hell does anyone think we are going to play more man coverage?

Rod is who he is ..... He DOESN'T SWITCH ........ He is NOT going to play man or man press

For all the football fan that is in me and in my greatest attempt to try to be nice ...... Why is this even brought up? You might as well ask are we trading Romo for Rogers .... That's how fucking stupid it is.... It's not Rod and no he isn't changing

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you are way off on this one. We have been playing more man coverage in OTAs, Marinelli himself and some of the players have said we are going to play more man. Plus, it's the strength of our players. There is no way we don't play more man coverage. Doesn't mean we will abandon the zone of course, but we'll play more man than last year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
put me in that stupid group as well cause I see more man coverage's with this personnel too.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rod has to adjust the defense and use more man coverage. On my depth chart I already have Patmon ahead of Claiborne. Claiborne is an epic bust

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rod has to adjust the defense and use more man coverage. On my depth chart I already have Patmon ahead of Claiborne. Claiborne is an epic bust

lol at your depth chart.
Give it up Nate, everyone knows you hate Mo. It's been your campaign here for two years now.

Fact is...IF this defense isn't to suck as bad as many here seem to think they will.... MO will be huge towards an improved defense. It's a challenge he's aware of coming into this season and I for one am looking forward to seeing how he responses to the challenge. Lot's of IF's for any 8-8 type team and to me, none bigger than the dbackfield play for Dallas.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a Mo Claiborne fan at all, but I think PDay is right on the money here. Claiborne represents this defense's greatest chance to improve. If Claiborne can manage to start playing up to his potential, then he can be a real difference maker for this team. The early reports on Claiborne have all been good so far this off season. I'll gladly accept being wrong about this guy if he can turn it around.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist I'm only going off of whatever I have read. Jarntt was spot on to what I have heArd

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist I'm only going off of whatever I have read. Jarntt was spot on to what I have heArd

Thats fine and if I look like the dumbass at the end of the season then I brought it on myself...

Google is a great thing though ..... Rod DOES NOT ADJUST HIS SCHEME ..... NEVER has ... no matter the team ... or the personel

Google it for yourselves ... He teaches players to play his scheme .... he's not a change the scheme to fit the players coach like Zimmer is

DALLAScornhusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure I'd agree with the article as listing Scandrick's strength being man coverage. It's been well documented that he gets beat routinely when on an island, be it in the slot or out wide. I hope one of the rooks can supplant him this year. To me, he was always just good enough and never improved. Either way, his contract virtually ensures he'll remain a Cowboy for the next two years.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I'd agree with the article as listing Scandrick's strength being man coverage. It's been well documented that he gets beat routinely when on an island, be it in the slot or out wide. I hope one of the rooks can supplant him this year. To me, he was always just good enough and never improved. Either way, his contract virtually ensures he'll remain a Cowboy for the next two years.

The article simply verifies Marinelli intends on us in ore man coverage. Besides it also appears the article is saying this is Marinellis belief about Scandrick's skill set.

Ekspozed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a quick question

WHY in the fucking hell does anyone think we are going to play more man coverage?

Rod is who he is ..... He DOESN'T SWITCH ........ He is NOT going to play man or man press

For all the football fan that is in me and in my greatest attempt to try to be nice ...... Why is this even brought up? You might as well ask are we trading Romo for Rogers .... That's how fucking stupid it is.... It's not Rod and no he isn't changing

Look at how you address people for their opinions... And everyone else is the troll lol... Why so hostile? Like calm down and enjoy your life and talk football without getting your panties tw1st3d up.

Now, back on topic... I see more man this year for sure, because any good coach plays to the strength of their players. What what I've seen/read/heard we have been and will be playing more. Obviously zone will still be a factor.

It's building up looking like Mo will have the best season of his career thus far. Hopefully so. This defense would receive a boost if that happens.

Don't think Webb makes the team. Carr, Scan, Mo, Moore, Mitchel, and maybe the rook.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at how you address people for their opinions... And everyone else is the troll lol... Why so hostile? Like calm down and enjoy your life and talk football without getting your panties tw1st3d up.

Now, back on topic... I see more man this year for sure, because any good coach plays to the strength of their players. What what I've seen/read/heard we have been and will be playing more. Obviously zone will still be a factor.

It's building up looking like Mo will have the best season of his career thus far. Hopefully so. This defense would receive a boost if that happens.

Don't think Webb makes the team. Carr, Scan, Mo, Moore, Mitchel, and maybe the rook.

Because that's just the way twist is. Long timers know this and we don't get our panties in a wad when twist posts. Having thin skin is not a good thing on these boards.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is there a class I can take on posting polite?
It;s fucking typing/writing ... blunt simple and to the point ... and Im not going to add 2 paragraphs to "make it polite"

On the other hand .... Shut up troll

You are the last one left and your racist buddy is gone ..... might wanna second guess ... starting shit