• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Carolina Game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So week 1 DTs. Everyone else thinking Collins will be inactive week 1? And probably Jones inactive too? Although I thought he would make the "initial" final roster I wonder if once Collins and Jones are back if Ross is cut and moved to PS. Or maybe he hangs around until Irving is back? A clue could be if we fill out the PS or keep a spot open.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So week 1 DTs. Everyone else thinking Collins will be inactive week 1? And probably Jones inactive too? Although I thought he would make the "initial" final roster I wonder if once Collins and Jones are back if Ross is cut and moved to PS. Or maybe he hangs around until Irving is back? A clue could be if we fill out the PS or keep a spot open.

Those two open PS spots could very well be for Irving and ET added to the roster.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much to watch for tomorrow. Obviously we want Dak to get back to his year 1 form. I'm hoping Vander Esch gets some snaps. I think he can be great for us in spots as he is learning. Obviously the injuries set him back, but he has that elite athletic ability that I think can still help in a part time role. Also interested in seeing Gregory bring that pass rush over to the regular season and how Looney and Williams do. I think if Awuzie and Jones play tough press coverage and we get a pass rush that the safeties won't get exposed and will be fine. Wouldn't even be surprised if Heath got an interception. What I think I am most excited to see is how our LB corps does. I think we will see a lot more TFLs or no gain from this group and less guys running wide open across the middle of the field when they are sitting in their zone coverage. Go Cowboys!!!

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the coaching staff added new wrinkle to the offensive playbook. Teams are going to stack the box. I want to see speed at receiver. .Austin and Thompson need to see plenty of snaps. We must throw deep early and often

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much to watch for tomorrow. Obviously we want Dak to get back to his year 1 form. I'm hoping Vander Esch gets some snaps. I think he can be great for us in spots as he is learning. Obviously the injuries set him back, but he has that elite athletic ability that I think can still help in a part time role. Also interested in seeing Gregory bring that pass rush over to the regular season and how Looney and Williams do. I think if Awuzie and Jones play tough press coverage and we get a pass rush that the safeties won't get exposed and will be fine. Wouldn't even be surprised if Heath got an interception. What I think I am most excited to see is how our LB corps does. I think we will see a lot more TFLs or no gain from this group and less guys running wide open across the middle of the field when they are sitting in their zone coverage. Go Cowboys!!!

A little off topic here but you were mentioning LVE and elite athlete. Anyone see that play the backup LB for the Eagles almost made the other night. He wore 47. He batted a ball and almost picked it on his way to the ground. Looked good

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun Fact.
Saw on TV showing Carolina is 0-5 at home against Dallas. :thumb:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rico inactive. Why is he on this team???

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling I’m about to be seriously pissed. The Titans / Dolphins have been in a delay for about 2 hours. They just happen to be on Fox today. I have no idea why. Neither are an NFC team. They are about to resume their game- which means their game will run over. I do have the Sunday ticket, but the Sunday ticket doesn’t normally show the games that I’m getting in my area.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel pretty good about this game, gonna say 24-20 Dallas.

The defense is good and can get after the passer. Zeke will be the focal point and he will eat. Dak will not turn it over.
:L

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It happened man at the start of the 4rth quarter. It went back to the Titans game. I had to watch the fourth quarter on the Direct TV channel that shows all the games on a split screen. It was awful. I could barely see anything.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope the coaching staff added new wrinkle to the offensive playbook. Teams are going to stack the box. I want to see speed at receiver. .Austin and Thompson need to see plenty of snaps. We must throw deep early and often

Some one forgot to forward your memo to the play callers.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It happened man at the start of the 4rth quarter. It went back to the Titans game. I had to watch the fourth quarter on the Direct TV channel that shows all the games on a split screen. It was awful. I could barely see anything.

I feel ya about not seeing games.

FYI, there is some places you can go on the net and find pretty decent feeds to see games that I can't get here.

PM me if you want more info.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya about not seeing games.

FYI, there is some places you can go on the net and find pretty decent feeds to see games that I can't get here.

PM me if you want more info.

That’s the only time it has ever happened. I have the Sunday Ticket on Direct TV. The Sunday Ticket shows every game except the ones that are shown in your area for that day. The Titans/ Phins were the early Game here and Dallas/ Panthers was the late game. In the past, if the early game runs past the start time of the late game, the Sunday Ticket will allow you to see the late game on their channels and then it cuts off once the early game is over.

So yesterday was a total cluster$&@“. The Dallas game started on The Ticket then went to my local TV when the Fins game went into the second delay. The delay was over towards the start of the 4rth quarter for our game. The Ticket kept it blacked out.

Pretty confusing probably, but when I posted the original post about it, I just had a bad feeling it was going to be messed up.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the only time it has ever happened. I have the Sunday Ticket on Direct TV. The Sunday Ticket shows every game except the ones that are shown in your area for that day. The Titans/ Phins were the early Game here and Dallas/ Panthers was the late game. In the past, if the early game runs past the start time of the late game, the Sunday Ticket will allow you to see the late game on their channels and then it cuts off once the early game is over.

So yesterday was a total cluster$&@“. The Dallas game started on The Ticket then went to my local TV when the Fins game went into the second delay. The delay was over towards the start of the 4rth quarter for our game. The Ticket kept it blacked out.

Pretty confusing probably, but when I posted the original post about it, I just had a bad feeling it was going to be messed up.

If you have any issues later on, let me know. Rain/snow....Direct TV sometimes can be an issue