• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cards vs. colts

DweeberAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 928.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... no palmer interceptions, mendenhal gaining yards, and up to now, no TD's given up by the defense (that just changed). Offense... has 28 points... pick 6 by the defense (Dansby)

arvi_mu

Cards fan for Life
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... no palmer interceptions, mendenhal gaining yards, and up to now, no TD's given up by the defense (that just changed). Offense... has 28 points... pick 6 by the defense (Dansby)

Both Palmer and Mendenhall are looking like they are getting Arians's offense. If Palmer keeps this up, I would like my crow slow smoked with apple wood. I said at the beginning of the season that I thought getting Palmer was a mistake. He has looked good the past few weeks. With the defense as good as it has been, if Palmer and Mendenhall keep up their production, this team has a great chance at the playoffs. I think the increased carries by Ellington has been what the doctor ordered for the team as a whole, but I think for Mendenhall as well. And the run game actually being effective has done wonders for the pass game. Oh, and Michael Floyd has been a beast lately. Nothing but positives about this team right now.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ridiculously impressive win. Palmer the past 4 weeks has looked great. He keeps improving and it seems like it just took some time for the guys to all get on the same page with the playbook, etc. Carson said it himself. With the offense clicking like this and the Defense (as always) playing nasty...this won't be the last blowout we see.