• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cardinal practice

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on anything from Cardinals practices this week? After hearing how lackluster they were prior to Seattle, it'd be nice to hear from someone that doesn't have to be PC about how the team is acting.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any word on anything from Cardinals practices this week? After hearing how lackluster they were prior to Seattle, it'd be nice to hear from someone that doesn't have to be PC about how the team is acting.

I heard they actually practiced with the plan to win, as oppossed to week 17 practice plan when they had 'nothing' to play for.

Good Luck Cards, hope Seattle travels there (AZ) to play in the NFC Championship in a few weeks.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce has said that he is not concerned with a weak practice for week 17 because they always bring it on Sunday.
Then he blames the lame practice on the blowout.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bruce has said that he is not concerned with a weak practice for week 17 because they always bring it on Sunday.
Then he blames the lame practice on the blowout.
Uh...split. :bolt:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's childish, but Johnson has motivated me to post. No one else. He was vocal on our game yesterday. He has the right to voice it just as I can respond in kind.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, miracle SEA is still around. They truly seem a "team of destiny." That is what scares me.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, miracle SEA is still around. They truly seem a "team of destiny." That is what scares me.
That was such a weird game. I do feel bad for the Vikes fans. Tough way to lose a playoff game.
Seattle a destiny team? I wish! If that was the case we should have won the SB last year. The team was fortunate to get out of there with a win. I didn't think the cold would affect our own MVP but it surely did. No more of playing in those conditions please.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was such a weird game. I do feel bad for the Vikes fans. Tough way to lose a playoff game.
Seattle a destiny team? I wish! If that was the case we should have won the SB last year. The team was fortunate to get out of there with a win. I didn't think the cold would affect our own MVP but it surely did. No more of playing in those conditions please.

Hey an NFC Championship rematch in GB is still possible :suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey an NFC Championship rematch in GB is still possible :suds:
I have a feeling we are going to know exactly where the NFCCG is reallllllllllllll soon.
Cheers

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for AZ on Saturday night. Just in case Seattle wins on Sunday.
I know AZ is better, but I just feel Seattle matches up better with AZ @ AZ then they do with GB @ GB.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for AZ on Saturday night. Just in case Seattle wins on Sunday.
I know AZ is better, but I just feel Seattle matches up better with AZ @ AZ then they do with GB @ GB.

Good thing they wouldn't play in front of the 12th man. AZ matches up great when they are up there.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing they wouldn't play in front of the 12th man. AZ matches up great when they are up there.

True. No problem with your statement.

First, Seattle has to survive Carolina. or this convo is irrelevant.

I'm choosing the lesser of two evils. I would rather have Seattle play either AZ or GB in Seattle, but that is NOT an option. So, even though I believe that either road game will be very difficult for Seattle to win, I just like the warmer weather matchup in the same time zone much better.

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any news on what Okafor did to his toe or foot away from the football field where he was put on the non football injury reserve list ending his season?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any news on what Okafor did to his toe or foot away from the football field where he was put on the non football injury reserve list ending his season?

No, but interesting question. That is not good for AZ.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redding was put on IR as well, what's up with these injuries?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redding was put on IR as well, what's up with these injuries?

They aren't as deep this year too. Last year it was a miracle they were in the playoffs being decimated like they were. This year the injuries are more manageable, but there isn't the quality of talent down the depth chart for some of the defensive positions (RB seems vast!).

Offense needs to score 38 again because there's no way GB isn't surpassing 8 this time...by quite a bit.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't as deep this year too. Last year it was a miracle they were in the playoffs being decimated like they were. This year the injuries are more manageable, but there isn't the quality of talent down the depth chart for some of the defensive positions (RB seems vast!).

Offense needs to score 38 again because there's no way GB isn't surpassing 8 this time...by quite a bit.
Yeah, the Cards would be naive to think they will just steam roll them again; although that would be nice. I don't have any proof to support this, and it's truly my opinion, but when a blowout ensues between two really good teams I find that the one defeated in that blowout has the upper hand going into a rematch. I never played football, but it would seem that from a mental standpoint they'll be more focused on not allowing that to happen twice oppose to the winner thinking if they did it once they could do it again. Non of that's probably true, and I really do hope the Cards blow em' up. I hate GB and hope for the NFCW Championship game; then I can attempt to go.

With that being said, it's hard to imagine GB putting up numbers like last week. Washington has a below average defense compared to the Cards; even with the injuries on D in AZ. As long as Palmer can bounce back from the Seattle game I don't think Rodgers can keep up with them.