• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Canucks Captaincy

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whose it going to be. I imagine it will be Hank or Kes and Im thinking a Art Ross and Hart Trophy (I still cant believe we have a Hart Trophy Winner) will win out in this decision.

I wouldnt be upset if Kes is made Captain as well but to me its important on a team to have a Visual Captain, some people think differently but I think its big for the team.

I would like it shored up by Saturday. AV, Gillis. Make it so!

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whose it going to be. I imagine it will be Hank or Kes and Im thinking a Art Ross and Hart Trophy (I still cant believe we have a Hart Trophy Winner) will win out in this decision.

I wouldnt be upset if Kes is made Captain as well but to me its important on a team to have a Visual Captain, some people think differently but I think its big for the team.

I would like it shored up by Saturday. AV, Gillis. Make it so!

I think it should be Hank he has poise and grace and is a calming influence and I think he has the ability to get people going in the same direction ... I think Kesler is too abrasive at times and the way he plays with the trash talk, i dont think you want all your younger players looking up to that not to mention maybe he stops playing that way if he gets the C

Kes gave the thank you fans public announcement at open practice ... does it have anything to do with the captaincy ... probably not ... but it made you think

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it should be Hank he has poise and grace and is a calming influence and I think he has the ability to get people going in the same direction ... I think Kesler is too abrasive at times and the way he plays with the trash talk, i dont think you want all your younger players looking up to that not to mention maybe he stops playing that way if he gets the C

Kes gave the thank you fans public announcement at open practice ... does it have anything to do with the captaincy ... probably not ... but it made you think

canucks have talked alot of leadership from a group of core players I think this is part of it.

I agree with you on Kes. good points you swayed me. Hank for Captain

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
I keep going back to when S.O.B. was barking at Rick Bowness during a game last season.
it was Hank who stepped in and took control.

that's the clincher for me.

merlynbc

Go Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Hank is the obvious choice. Kes is a good option too. The only thing that keeps ****ling at my pea brain is the MG likes to do things "outside the box". I could see him doing something like rotating it through 2-3 players.... maybe even Hamhuis..... I suppose we will just have to wait and see. Frankly, I don't think it really matters too much. There is lots of leadership in the room. It may matter to Hank or Kes, but I doubt it really matters to the team as a whole.

That said, there is a certain prestige to wearing the C. Only 30 men in the entire world have the right to wear a C as captain of an NHL team.