• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Can we end the Dak Wentz debate now?

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you see as the future for Wentz? Do you see him improving, staying the same or regressing as teams “figure him out”? Do you think they should have kept Foles?

Without his mobility(whether he can't or wont, I don't know) he's looked like a game manager the past two seasons. At this point he probably is what he is. His TD/INT ratio looks good, but only because he doesn't throw the ball down the field at all. For the next 4 years I would have kept Foles, we could have gotten him cheaper, as evidenced by what they each signed for/got for an extension.

The eagles have been boring as hell to watch on offense this season. The defense has played good since the Vikings game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not true at all and 3 picks happens to any QB. They all have bad games. Dak is playing well and Wentz isn’t. Wentz is still the better QB and showed when he has options he’s an MVP type. I remember you guys clowning Aaron Rodgers a year or so ago. I see people on here saying Brady cheats or is just a system QB. It’s all nonsense and I know the Eagles have a top QB for many many years to come but when your WRs are Mack Hollins and Arcega-Whiteside you are gonna struggle.
so for how many full games were those his top two options so far? And what about the "best TE combo in the league" that he has at his disposal? They don't count?

You didn't seem to adhere to this belief last year. Dallas 2018 week 1 starting WRs: Terrance Williams and Deonte Thompson - I think both out of the league.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without his mobility(whether he can't or wont, I don't know) he's looked like a game manager the past two seasons. At this point he probably is what he is. His TD/INT ratio looks good, but only because he doesn't throw the ball down the field at all. For the next 4 years I would have kept Foles, we could have gotten him cheaper, as evidenced by what they each signed for/got for an extension.

The eagles have been boring as hell to watch on offense this season. The defense has played good since the Vikings game.

appreciate your thoughts.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When can we start a Dak v Haskins debate????

:behindsofa:
As soon as you get PE1 to admit Haskins is better than Wentz.
Then we can have a playoff! :thumb:

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin listened to this podcast on Sean Taylor and thought it was excellent. Great player and tragedy, real family guy who looked after family and friends. If he stayed with team instead of going home to check on house after it was broken in recently, he would still be alive and what a great career he would have had

That was great. Thanks for sharing he was awesome and I have no doubt he would be mentioned with Reed and Polomulu as best safety in that era. Truly tragic

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so for how many full games were those his top two options so far? And what about the "best TE combo in the league" that he has at his disposal? They don't count?

You didn't seem to adhere to this belief last year. Dallas 2018 week 1 starting WRs: Terrance Williams and Deonte Thompson - I think both out of the league.

That doesn't count.
PE1 uses arguments that are only geared towards excusing Wentz.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
much still to play out. I remain happy with our guy.
work ethic and a strong desire to get better with off the carts leadership skills are good qualities.

To quote PE1 and his boyhood idol..."Dak is a Corvette for $50,000 Wentz is a Maseratti that costs $200,000"

Besides, Dak can't do shit without Elliott

Payday and Corvettes are more dependable than Maserati’s and last longer with way more miles before you need a new 1

And I really liked Wentz and still do but I will take Dak over him all day and twice on Sunday

JMHO

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, we can officially end the debate now.
Dak>Wentz
Sincerely,
Everyone

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not true at all and 3 picks happens to any QB. They all have bad games. Dak is playing well and Wentz isn’t. Wentz is still the better QB and showed when he has options he’s an MVP type. I remember you guys clowning Aaron Rodgers a year or so ago. I see people on here saying Brady cheats or is just a system QB. It’s all nonsense and I know the Eagles have a top QB for many many years to come but when your WRs are Mack Hollins and Arcega-Whiteside you are gonna struggle.
you still squat to pee better than all.

I never clowned Rodgers....I just the guy who said Dak had been better in 2 of the first 3 season...now 3 of the first 4
You were the guy who said Dak would never be what he's been this season.

now you're just an excuse walking....buy a clue and check in your homer glasses

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS: CRICKET INFESTATION TAKES OVER GLENDALE

Reports are coming in that your can hear them best in abandoned condo's next to the taco carts.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BREAKING NEWS: CRICKET INFESTATION TAKES OVER GLENDALE

Reports are coming in that your can hear them best in abandoned condo's next to the taco carts.
Pats only giving up 150 yards per game passing and averaging almost 2 interceptions per game. Plus it's @ NE. Tough spot for Dak and the Dallas Offense. So, I suspect his stat line won't look great and I suspect that the anti-Dak dopes that have been so quiet lately will be out in full force after Sunday and pretending that the other games didn't matter for whatever reason as usual. Agendas rule all on here.

But, no excuses. Dak needs to play well because his team needs him to do so in order to have any chance to win.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats only giving up 150 yards per game passing and averaging almost 2 interceptions per game. Plus it's @ NE. Tough spot for Dak and the Dallas Offense. So, I suspect his stat line won't look great and I suspect that the anti-Dak dopes that have been so quiet lately will be out in full force after Sunday and pretending that the other games didn't matter for whatever reason as usual. Agendas rule all on here.

But, no excuses. Dak needs to play well because his team needs him to do so in order to have any chance to win.
That's very true @jarntt . Whatever happens, there will be a bunch of hyperbole. And we all know damn well if Dak struggles and the Bots lose, certain posters will miraculously re-appear to say "I told y'all so" (do they say y'all in Philly or Glendale?). Anyway, it'll be tough to put up stats and frankly, the stats won't matter a lick if Dallas somehow wins. On the other hand, if Dak goes up there and has a great game and Dallas wins, I envision many crickets chirping.

On another note, every time I come on here and have to defend the Cowboys, I literally throw up a little in my mouth. I hate "America's Team". But not as much as I hate tge Eagles.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's very true @jarntt . Whatever happens, there will be a bunch of hyperbole. And we all know damn well if Dak struggles and the Bots lose, certain posters will miraculously re-appear to say "I told y'all so" (do they say y'all in Philly or Glendale?). Anyway, it'll be tough to put up stats and frankly, the stats won't matter a lick if Dallas somehow wins. On the other hand, if Dak goes up there and has a great game and Dallas wins, I envision many crickets chirping.

On another note, every time I come on here and have to defend the Cowboys, I literally throw up a little in my mouth. I hate "America's Team". But not as much as I hate tge Eagles.

I have no issue with the bolded.

Oh, and FUCK the Seahawks.

By the way, Rainier Beer sucks.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no issue with the bolded.

Oh, and FUCK the Seahawks.

By the way, Rainier Beer sucks.
Please stop using factual statements as if they are insults

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please stop using factual statements as if they are insults
A guy I was stationed at Fairchild swore by it. Gave me a bottle, I took a drink and spat it back into the bottle. I wasn't even a beer snob back then.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy I was stationed at Fairchild swore by it. Gave me a bottle, I took a drink and spat it back into the bottle. I wasn't even a beer snob back then.
I bet you spitting back into it made it taste better