• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

camp updates

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take your son to a practice. Let him wear whatever he wants. Kids won't be harrassed. Tennessee folks are the nicest people in the US, you'll have no problem.

Yeah we've been here for 9 years, Nashville is a GREAT city...except for the lack of fresh seafood. :bawling:

My wife and I did get tickets to the season open last year and we were amazed at the number of Pats fans here. We did miss the 2006 season finale, so last year was nice. But it's all about the football, of which the Pats are my favorite team.

We will also do the Back to Football Run, a 5K run with the Titans and Titans Cheerleaders at LP field in a couple of weeks. I just wish Hasselback was still with the team, I would try for an autograph. McCourty maybe.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah we've been here for 9 years, Nashville is a GREAT city...except for the lack of fresh seafood. :bawling:

My wife and I did get tickets to the season open last year and we were amazed at the number of Pats fans here. We did miss the 2006 season finale, so last year was nice. But it's all about the football, of which the Pats are my favorite team.

We will also do the Back to Football Run, a 5K run with the Titans and Titans Cheerleaders at LP field in a couple of weeks. I just wish Hasselback was still with the team, I would try for an autograph. McCourty maybe.

I was at the game in 2006. New Years in Nashville and Pats playing the Titans. Close game during the first three (raining) quarters, then the sun came out and we had a beautiful 70 degree afternoon watching the Patriots come back and take the game. Love Nashville.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the updates, keep them coming. Hope everyone had a decent weekend