• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Cam Meredith 2.0?

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's hyperbolic i know, but looks like we may have dodged another bullet with Callahan. The dude's always had injury issues. The way it looks, he'll miss almost half the season if not more before it's all said and done.

Bryce Callahan - Denver Broncos - NFL

Meanwhile, Buster Skrine isn't the best player in the world but he's seemed to fit in nicely and play pretty well. Another good move from Pace in hindsight.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the one negative on Bryce - he's a helluva nickel but has trouble staying out of the infirmary. I think that's an excellent comparison: Cam 2.0 - at least so far.

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the one negative on Bryce - he's a helluva nickel but has trouble staying out of the infirmary. I think that's an excellent comparison: Cam 2.0 - at least so far.
Unfortunately for Cam, his one breakout season might've been a fluke, or the injury took it's toll to the point where he can't be anything more than a deep bench player. He's on the PUP list for New England so he's not eligible to play until week 6.

Also, i don't wish ill for Callahan. Hopefully for him he can get healthy and earn the contract he signed, but early indications aren't encouraging.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately for Cam, his one breakout season might've been a fluke, or the injury took it's toll to the point where he can't be anything more than a deep bench player. He's on the PUP list for New England so he's not eligible to play until week 6.

Also, i don't wish ill for Callahan. Hopefully for him he can get healthy and earn the contract he signed, but early indications aren't encouraging for him and Broncos.

I don't think Cam's breakout season was flukey. He was monstrous in just an utterly horrific offense. That was a devastating injury and some guys can't recover.

I never worried about losing Callahan. He's a good nickel, but I think it's the easiest role in this defense. Such elite pass rushers and safety help over the top. It's hard not to be decent. Sherrick McMannis was a 30 year old career SPT'er. He stepped in and looked good last year in that role.

I was much more concerned with losing Amos. He was an absolute stud and appears to still be for GB. HHCD has done a solid job, though.