• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

California votes NO on prop 19

Giantsmojo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sad day for all Californian's regarding prop 19 even those of us that don't smoke, It would have created many jobs, it would have helped ease our budget deficits and Marajuana is no worse then Alcohol or Tobacco and should be treated as Alcohol.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a sad day for all Californian's regarding prop 19 even those of us that don't smoke, It would have created many jobs, it would have helped ease our budget deficits and Marajuana is no worse then Alcohol or Tobacco and should be treated as Alcohol.

+1. Funny little (huge) state we live in.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, all those geniuses who voted no on 19? What an accomplishment...one step closer to no one being able to get weed ever again. You're on the right track. Yessiree, first vote down 19, then keep up our awesome prohibition, and pretty soon, no more weed! When in history has that not worked?
Gosh knows I've had a terrible time finding it, I had hoped 19 would let me finally get some but no such luck.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Well, it's great news for drug dealers and gangs

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's great news for drug dealers and gangs

And that is the sad truth. Well, there's always next year or two years from now. This country is on a never-ending election cycle, after all. I wonder if Meg Whitman's $142 million could have been better spent somewhere else. I don't know. Maybe setting up a stronger infrastructure for California. Moonbeam isn't exempt. I'm sure he spent way too much money, too. Just $142 million dollars of her own money?! That's insane. She got almost 3 million votes. That's more than $47 per vote, and that's not even including money that was donated to her or the primary. What the fuck?!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is the sad truth. Well, there's always next year or two years from now. This country is on a never-ending election cycle, after all. I wonder if Meg Whitman's $142 million could have been better spent somewhere else. I don't know. Maybe setting up a stronger infrastructure for California. Moonbeam isn't exempt. I'm sure he spent way too much money, too. Just $142 million dollars of her own money?! That's insane. She got almost 3 million votes. That's more than $47 per vote, and that's not even including money that was donated to her or the primary. What the fuck?!

Sadly, election spending is one of the few growth industries in the US right now. It's very stimulative.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, election spending is one of the few growth industries in the US right now. It's very stimulative.

Ugggh. I wish you guys weren't so funny. I'm trying to be miserable right now. But fuck politics, Raptor Jesus for the Apocalypse!

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's because government has their paws in all of our pockets so being a politician is a lucrative career path.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

I'm so glad that lying bitch (in my opinion) lost. I know her, professionally, a little bit. Don't like Brown much either, but this state is a lost cause anyway. The quicker it falls apart the better it will be for the generations that follow.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's because government has their paws in all of our pockets so being a politician is a lucrative career path.

Actually, the big spending seems to be from people who made a bundle in the 'real world' and then decide to buy an office with it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, the big spending seems to be from people who made a bundle in the 'real world' and then decide to buy an office with it.

Like the Unions?

If someone wants to blow their money on an election, it is their prerogative. It is their money.

But we have a problem when someone thinks that it is worthwhile to spend THAT MUCH money on an election.

BTW, I am NOT a Meg fan. I voted for her, but I had the clothespin firmly attached to my nose while I did.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Like the Unions?

If someone wants to blow their money on an election, it is their prerogative. It is their money.

But we have a problem when someone thinks that it is worthwhile to spend THAT MUCH money on an election.

BTW, I am NOT a Meg fan. I voted for her, but I had the clothespin firmly attached to my nose while I did.

Rent seeking - a problem not yet solved for republics.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the Unions?

Me too.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rent seeking - a problem not yet solved for republics.

Democracy sucks so hard. But no one can think of anything better.