• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Cal @ USC, Now on ESPN

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC is broken.

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@moxie I think Wizard has something on his mind here :duck:
:eyebrows:
Great minds en sech

I mean @moxie is way more cool than Cal's defense. And unlike them she is polite as fuck. :nod:

tenor.gif

moxie

Polite as fuck.
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,538.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody likes potted meat whether they admit it or not.
I'd rather have a jar of pickled dick than that stuff. You only say you like it to be contrarian.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather have a jar of pickled dick than that stuff. You only say you like it to be contrarian.

I'll put it in my will that when I die, my dick will be pickled, jarred and shipped to you. But I'm spreading potted meat on a saltine as we speak.

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Campbell would be a solid choice imo. But you know SC they either stick with an incompetent Helton Or they hire another mediocre coach with ties to SC like Jack Del Rio and repeat the cycle :L

Loa after the game " I didn't think the snap was that bad".....Helton doesn't play the best player. Dozens hold players accountable. Doesn't get the most of the talent he has to work with. And as you saw has no control of this team zero discipline
I've seen many posts by USC folk on who they should hire, and I swear to GAWD Almighty, about 30-35% of them have Jeff Fisher.

WTF??!!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen many posts by USC folk on who they should hire, and I swear to GAWD Almighty, about 30-35% of them have Jeff Fisher.

WTF??!!
The two names i'm hearing the most should they actually fire Helton.Have been Jeff Fisher and Jack Del Rio. With a few Chip Come Home Pete Carroll fans. Both would be bad choices imo. Especially when theres so many coaches they could go with. That would have a much higher potential to get the program on track.

The problem with SC in regards to coaching hires. They have a really bad habit of leaning towards coaches with ties to the system. Rather han best coach available. And the boosters have way too much influence on the hires. SC has more interest in which coach fits the boosters . SC seems to care more about the money than winning football games. They'll take a Fisher,Del Rio...Or other name that they feel fits the boosters. Over a Brohm, Campbell, Wilcox, Babers....Even a Petersen back when he was available. Who would benefit the players and team and give them their best chance to win. Its an ass backwards hiring culture at SC. Hire the coach that pleases the boosters more. Fire the coach when they realize talent on the field only goes so far without an actual coach.I'll be surprised if they break that cycle and go with a solid coaching hire