• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bye Week

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is a slow week for talking Bronco football is there anything you do for the Bye Week compared to any other Sunday? For me it is the one Sunday during football season I allow my wife to dictate our schedule and what we do. From the looks of it I will be Kayaking on a local lake this Sunday. Of course I will be recording the Chargers and Chiefs game so I can definitely watch those when I get back.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is a slow week for talking Bronco football is there anything you do for the Bye Week compared to any other Sunday? For me it is the one Sunday during football season I allow my wife to dictate our schedule and what we do. From the looks of it I will be Kayaking on a local lake this Sunday. Of course I will be recording the Chargers and Chiefs game so I can definitely watch those when I get back.

LOL At least she chose what sounds to me like a very appealing activity. I know that I would very much like to go kayaking this weekend!

Personally, I'm feeling the void of the bye week double today, since UH played last night. Guess I ought to tend to some yard and house work the rest of the weekend in order to position myself favorably for a strong fandom push in the second half.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL At least she chose what sounds to me like a very appealing activity. I know that I would very much like to go kayaking this weekend!

Personally, I'm feeling the void of the bye week double today, since UH played last night. Guess I ought to tend to some yard and house work the rest of the weekend in order to position myself favorably for a strong fandom push in the second half.

Thankfully I married someone who hates doing any kind of yard work and cleaning on free days and would rather go do fun activities so definitely looking forward to the Kayaking adventure. I'm glad the Bronco players are on the Bye Week as they definitely needed it for this 2nd half push but you are right there is this void feeling about this weekend. I am a football fan so I am sure I will at least get a little watching in this weekend but games just don't quite mean as much without the Broncos. I guess for one weekend I can be a huge Bills fan though.

Morpheus

RANGERS LEAD THE WAY!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just built a new free standing 2 car garage out back and have to load everything that has been stored in every nook and cranny of our house in the garage, build a new fence along the alley out back and landscape around it.

Bye week could not have come at a better time.

:clap:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll jump between the Chiefs and Chargers games most likely.

There are worse things to do than kayaking. I have a kayak and a SUP board and love both.

Out here in Virginia the firearm deer season is upon us, so I am hoping to get out in the woods a couple times this year. Unfortunately for me, I've killed more deer with a Ford Mustang than I have a Remington 700. Hopefully I can change that this season.