• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BSU: record 6 players drafted

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just out of curiosity, do you not think there are 5 star players that aren't prima donnas? Two UNC players had a concern over their lack of effort, but i think a lot of that has to do with the situation they were in last year. I have a hard time believing that if paige-moss and coples were on a team like Boise that they wouldn't give it their all to try to win a national title.

And yes, Boise is already dominant, because they have won games over AQ Conference champs. Obviously, they don't need to change their recruiting techniques because they are already successful. However, i would imagine that Boise, if they could recruit 5-star non prima donnas, could be even better.

I'm sure I don't need to point out that the entire 'star ranking of recruits' is a joke. In no small part it's based on where these kids show an interest in going.

A kid starts getting recruited by 'bama and suddenly his ranking goes up. He leans towards BSU and his ranking goes down.

Certainly a smattering of 4-5 star recruits would help, if they were the right kid. But as you said, we do pretty well already.