• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bryce Harper

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and my friends did not catch it live but when I saw it on twitter, I went back and looked at the replay, clear as day. Props to the fan, he did it in the middle of the wave so security didn't catch him.

Now, all the replays cut it off

the_broom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Me and my friends did not catch it live but when I saw it on twitter, I went back and looked at the replay, clear as day. Props to the fan, he did it in the middle of the wave so security didn't catch him.

Now, all the replays cut it off

They showed in on ESPN last night...didn't mention the fan, but showed the hit and the moon in all it's glory...:pound:

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is my new hero.

Who has the better career: Trout or Harper? Posey or Harper?

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That guy is my new hero.

Who has the better career: Trout or Harper? Posey or Harper?

Eventually and sadly (due to his blatant arrogance and not being on the Giants), I think Harper will the best. He will likely have to win a World Series or two to have a "better career" than Posey, and I don't know how likely that is with the Nationals. However, anything can happen (since we are talking about the next 20 years or so), and from the footage that I've seen of Harper, he will have the numbers to help them at least get close. Plus, he might end up on a perennial contender at some point, and Barry Bonds never won a ring. Either way, he is very good, and in my opinion, a superior athlete to Trout and Posey.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Eventually and sadly (due to his blatant arrogance and not being on the Giants), I think Harper will the best. He will likely have to win a World Series or two to have a "better career" than Posey, and I don't know how likely that is with the Nationals. However, anything can happen (since we are talking about the next 20 years or so), and from the footage that I've seen of Harper, he will have the numbers to help them at least get close. Plus, he might end up on a perennial contender at some point, and Barry Bonds never won a ring. Either way, he is very good, and in my opinion, a superior athlete to Trout and Posey.

kermit-bale-nod.gif