• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins win game of the season, take 3-1 lead: Allen Webster aint ready

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking moron.

"If it happens in nature, then it's natural"

Dunski.

You cannot make an argument that biologically, homosexuality jives with the laws of nature. If it did, we'd all be fags and wouldn't exist.

But yet here you are, continuing to be a fucking moron.

for the 10th time...Why do you care if it is or is not natural?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking moron.

Dunski.

You cannot make an argument that biologically, homosexuality jives with the laws of nature. If it did, we'd all be fags and wouldn't exist.

kate upton 1
uno -45

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol...see you're pissed...can't respond to what I said, so you troll...and can't come up with a reason for it...which leads to the only logical conclusion: you're upset that your bigotry got exposed

oh the bigotry that you admit you dont remember what was actually said?

got it

you're a fucking psycho

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a fucking moron.

Dunski.

I'm assuming you have a real reason for hating gay people other than naturality...

What is it?

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh the bigotry that you admit you dont remember what was actually said?

got it

you're a fucking psycho

I don't remember specifically...I remembered the gist...

The guy obsessing about something I didn't say for a week and a half = normal human being

The guy who remembers the bigoted thing you said, but doesn't pretend to remember the exact words = psycho

yep, you're pissed

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking idiot

How many times can one person avoid a simple question? Why do you care if it is or is not natural? The only logical conclusion is that you are against things that aren't natural...am I right?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember specifically...I remembered the gist...

The guy obsessing about something I didn't say for a week and a half = normal human being

The guy who remembers the bigoted thing you said, but doesn't pretend to remember the exact words = psycho

yep, you're pissed

of course i remember what i said. why wouldnt i?

only liars cant remember things they say because they are full of shit

saying "im not afraid of fags"= bigotry in uno language

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
U nliking
N atural
O ral sex

the coming to the defense of your boyfriend is cute and all, but it just looks desperate

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And for the 822nd time, because it was being argued that it is, just because 2 monkey's dick each other in some forest.

It's an absurd argument, that completely defies simple biological principles, made by people who simply want to feel good about themselves.

"I'm accthepting and toleranth"

The argument has nothing to do with either.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't make any jokes...he basically said "who cares if I hate faggots"? Where's the joke?

Just re-read it

Yes. His point was more about the definition of Homo-phobia...nothing about himself. IMO..

Frankly if he had actually seen your pic and not had it disabled.. I don't any of this would have happened.. Since he would have never asked the question...

Though you really didn't define context when you rebutt him. So I can see why this ended up the way it did.. I'm sure you had Context in mind. When I first read it... wasn't really clear myself when I read it the first time.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
of course i remember what i said. why wouldnt i?

only liars cant remember things they say because they are full of shit

saying "im not afraid of fags"= bigotry in uno language

Wait, so claiming you said something that you did say...despite not remembering the exact words = crazy

you making up something I never said because you can't remember what I said = normal behavior

Anger makes you stupid, son

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's just an excuse to attempt to justify hate...

Human beings are only species that masturbate or electively cover their genitals too..

There is nothing natural about walking around clothed, using birth control, performing or receiving oral sex, jacking off, watching pron, shaving your pubes, having a three way, having anal with any gender either...

It's really just a justification to excuse hatred for those who are different...

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And for the 822nd time, because it was being argued that it is, just because 2 monkey's dick each other in some forest.

It's an absurd argument, that completely defies simple biological principles, made by people who simply want to feel good about themselves.

"I'm accthepting and toleranth"

The argument has nothing to do with either.

Being argued by whom? No one has even mentioned it for a week and a half...besides you of course...and the people mocking your argument

After spending weeks whining about the constant "same argument," you're humping this...you tried to leave the boards supposedly because you hate the constant same argument over and over...and yet you continually rehash this...

So again I ask: why?

black francis

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, so claiming you said something that you did say...despite not remembering the exact words = crazy

you making up something I never said because you can't remember what I said = normal behavior

Anger makes you stupid, son

But i know what you said. You said "replace fag with *****"

trust me, I'm right on this, and you are definitely wrong.

Uno

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just re-read it

Yes. His point was more about the definition of Homo-phobia...nothing about himself. IMO..

Frankly if he had actually seen your pic and not had it disabled.. I don't any of this would have happened.. Since he would have never asked the question...

Though you really didn't define context when you rebutt him. So I can see why this ended up the way it did.. I'm sure you had Context in mind. When I first read it... wasn't really clear myself when I read it the first time.

I didn't rebutt him...I discussed his bigoted remark...I discussed the homophobia point before he even responded...I only addressed the "if I want to hate fags" stuff...which was bigoted

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just an excuse to attempt to justify hate...

Human beings are only species that masturbate or electively cover their genitals too..

There is nothing natural about walking around clothed, using birth control, performing or receiving oral sex, jacking off, watching pron, shaving your pubes, having a three way, having anal with any gender either...

It's really just a justification to excuse hatred for those who are different...

You're a fucking idiot too.

You have no idea what you're talking about, or the argument that's being made.

Seriously, shut up.