• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins PP

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The Caps played a good defensive game last night, so not to take away from their performance, but what's the story with the B's PP so far. Very little success in each of their performances. The shooting lanes were pretty well covered last night, but we really need to throw some more pucks on net to allow us to take advantage of the size we have up front. We have these big bodies for a reason, we should use them to force the issue. Any thoughts?

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I follow the Bruins closely as well as the Rangers... Oddly enough I'm a fan of both teams.

Bergeron is definitely the best 2-way center the B's have, however with his current line of Wheeler to his right and Caron to his left, they are not really an offensive powerhouse line. They have the chances, it's just not going in. I'm sure the PP will come around soon, they're winning though, more than I can say about another team mentioned here...

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The PP has looked good tonight as they've scored twice on it, being the first to score on the Caps on the PP. They moved the puck well and kept some big bodies in front of the net, which helped on the 2nd PP goal.

NullDefault

Generic Comment
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
The PP has looked good tonight as they've scored twice on it, being the first to score on the Caps on the PP. They moved the puck well and kept some big bodies in front of the net, which helped on the 2nd PP goal.

My concerns have definitely been addressed by their performance tonight. I like that the B's wanted to really present a good showing for the home fans tonight. Fan support is and always has been a factor in determining our success. So far, so good this season. I hope we keep it up! :D

BostonAJ

They fucking won?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They really miss Savard on the PP. Against the Caps they put Recchi at the point, and as weird as it sounds, it worked. Just gonna have to mix things up like that until Savvy returns.