• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruins Lose vs Flyer's Win GNT:

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well it is easy to score without a defense to play against. way to leave a guy wide open and then another on a breakaway. lets just put 5 forwards on the ice.

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well it is easy to score without a defense to play against. way to leave a guy wide open and then another on a breakaway. lets just put 5 forwards on the ice.

Do we even have 5 forwards that are worth a shit?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With all the injuries you guys have had, I was really impressed how you dispatched the Devils. The Bruins have hit a stride right now and are catching some big breaks, and this game is far from over

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How've the good guys looked?

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly carried the play for most of the 1st period, just some breakdowns on defense and faceoffs for Philly

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is why the Flyer's aren't punishing the Bruins more, I mean we are a bigger team overall. Somebody needs to hit Satan one good time and he will disappear as he does so often when he has to play physical. Right now the "B"'s are catching all the breaks, we just need to turn the tide one time and it's over!

SuperFlyer13

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly carried the play for most of the 1st period, just some breakdowns on defense and faceoffs for Philly

I was just posting this same sentiment, Boston is doing just enough to keep up with Philly right now. I hope it's just a matter of time.:D

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
as far as beating jersey, 3 of the win we were healthy. the last win i think jersey actually outplayed us and we cashed in on our chances.

as for this game it is simple. flyers are playing better for once and kreji-joke left a guy in front of the net alone long enough to order a pizza. then carle was nowhere to be found and it was a 2 on one which eventually resulted in a breakaway. the defense has been horrendous again.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is why the Flyer's aren't punishing the Bruins more, I mean we are a bigger team overall. Somebody needs to hit Satan one good time and he will disappear as he does so often when he has to play physical. Right now the "B"'s are catching all the breaks, we just need to turn the tide one time and it's over!

I was thinking the Flyers are losing because of their lack of size. A lineup featuring Giroux, Briere, Ross, Leino, Nodl, Powe, Richards, Carcillo, hell even Hartnell isn't even making a dent on the Bruins' D.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
yea our lineup is not actually big even when healthy. it makes me laugh when people call the team goons when they do not even have an enforcer. for instance, the penguins have cooke and godard. we have carcillo and asham. yet people call our team goons. carcillo and asham can actually score unlike enforcers on other teams. i know cooke can score although godard can not.

this is not a shot at the penguins. it was just the first team that came to mind and i know people do not call the penguins goons. i am just sick of people reffering to this current flyers team as the broad street bullies when they are probably not even the most physical team in the league. we have a lot of fighting majors although all the players that fight also contribute in other ways.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have to have to have to have to have to have to at least rattle Rask on this PP.

anderwho2513

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Leino really think he could stuff it through Rask's pad? ELEVATE YOU IDIOT!