• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Miller

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
San Francisco fullback Bruce Miller was arrested Thursday on the charge of spousal battery, according to the Santa Clara Police arrest log.

When it rains it pours. It's starting to sound like last year all over again.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he was raised in Woodstock, GA. I hate that town more than most I've been to.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, on the bright side no one should be able to give you guys the old "Above Reproach" retort, but "winning with class" will have to do.
I wonder if Harbs is LHAO over some of the things going on.:L

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geez. This is starting to get funny now. What's next?

Chamoanlad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Came up as a misdemeanor so should be interesting to see what exactly happened. If it's upgraded or he hit her or anything he should be released, but let's see how it plays out.

Definitely the when rains it pours, but hey at least on the bright side it wasn't Aldon! I just keep my fingers crossed about that guy during the off season.

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey Millard is now going to be the FB. I bet this news is why Carrier was resigned lastnight.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what a great mondat NOT.

AU_Fever

The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree. When it rains, it pours. Who's got it better than the Niners? Almost every other team!!:L

notmyfault

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume he was arrested under 243(e)(1) PC, as it's reportedly a misdemeanor arrest. So if there are allegations of spousal abuse (hit, push, spit, etc.) and no injuries are visible, you arrest under this section. If the there are allegations by the victim of spousal abuse and there are visible injuries, however slight, you arrest under 273.5PC, which is felony.

This is one I will wait and sit on, as it's easy to be arrested on this section and truly be innocent. California laws mandate that an arrest shall be made for domestic violence. If this is a he-said, she-said and no other witness/evidence support the allegations, this will get dropped.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume he was arrested under 243(e)(1) PC, as it's reportedly a misdemeanor arrest. So if there are allegations of spousal abuse (hit, push, spit, etc.) and no injuries are visible, you arrest under this section. If the there are allegations by the victim of spousal abuse and there are visible injuries, however slight, you arrest under 273.5PC, which is felony.

This is one I will wait and sit on, as it's easy to be arrested on this section and truly be innocent. California laws mandate that an arrest shall be made for domestic violence. If this is a he-said, she-said and no other witness/evidence support the allegations, this will get dropped.

Yea any assumption of guilt is dicey at this point. If anyone involved slaps them self in the face and calls the police with allegations of abuse, the person accused is arrested to diffuse the situation. It's an unfortunate situation either way, if the accuser is truthful in their allegations it is a horrible crime. If the accuser is lying, which happens quite a bit when money or children are involved, it is an equally horrible crime. Everything is up in the air until the investigation is complete.

One thing is for sure...it's not a good looking dress to wear whether it is gold and white or black and blue.