• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bruce Allen - Thomas was going to start last year

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if that is more of an indication of how weak our Safety position is or if Thomas was ready. Probably more of the former.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if that is more of an indication of how weak our Safety position is or if Thomas was ready. Probably more of the former.

Hopefully it is a little of each. If this team is ever going to be a consistent contender they need to build more via the draft than free agency.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully it is a little of each. If this team is ever going to be a consistent contender they need to build more via the draft than free agency.

Completely agree. You would just like to be in a situation where we could bring the Thomas' and Rambo's along gradually, working them into certain situations as they become more familiar and comfortable. This throwing them into the fire can potentially have an adverse affect (See Rambo).

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely agree. You would just like to be in a situation where we could bring the Thomas' and Rambo's along gradually, working them into certain situations as they become more familiar and comfortable. This throwing them into the fire can potentially have an adverse affect (See Rambo).

Too bad that T. Jackson has not been reinstated yet. What is up with that? It would be nice to at least see this guy take the field to see if he has anything to offer.

Lonewate44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad that T. Jackson has not been reinstated yet. What is up with that? It would be nice to at least see this guy take the field to see if he has anything to offer.

No to Tanard Jackson......He has been out of the NFL for 2 years.....2 years of not being around the team, not being in film rooms, not working on his craft with anyone of note....Don't know how he is physically, but he has missed way too much time....Hope he has his life straightned out, but as far as playing for Washington....NOPE....... Way too long away for the game for me to think he would have anything useful to offer at this time....

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Thomas starting wouldn't have made a difference. He looked just as brand new in preseason.
Rambo wouldn't have been half bad in his rookie year if he could tackle. He made some good plays in several games.
It appeared that the speed of the game overwhelmed him. There's no way P.Thomas will/could do any better with his second huge injury

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phillip Thomas starting wouldn't have made a difference. He looked just as brand new in preseason.
Rambo wouldn't have been half bad in his rookie year if he could tackle. He made some good plays in several games.
It appeared that the speed of the game overwhelmed him. There's no way P.Thomas will/could do any better with his second huge injury

i think we asked rambo to do too much too fast as a rookie as for thomas , him being a 4th rounder i think his career could be similar to riley's as far as expectation levels are concerned . right now i feel riley is an avg ilb who is heading to become above avg . i think thomas can do the same