• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

BRS

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe its Sept 11th and I'm.looking forward to next year already

:L

Sir we have a lot we can improve on.........we can be excited about the chance to possibly see the team make those strides and shock a lot of people by the end of the season.....

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, the fact that this thread is still moving speaks volumes to me.

BRS must have really made some of you feel like shit at some point.

I still will value his opinion whether he is "connected" or not, also I cant say

that I think much of people who easily jump on and off board. Say what you want

at least he stood by his guns.

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, the fact that this thread is still moving speaks volumes to me.

BRS must have really made some of you feel like shit at some point.

I still will value his opinion whether he is "connected" or not, also I cant say

that I think much of people who easily jump on and off board. Say what you want

at least he stood by his guns.

Personally I am pissed because he used false pretenses. He lied a ridiculous amount to make his opinion appear to have more value than it actually did.

I'm not saying he didn't have some interesting opinions. The point is, he lied about being around the team and we don't need shit like that. Those are the worst kind of posters. Half of the rivals board are guys like BRS who pretend to have connections and spread false rumors to get attention.

This board should be better than that.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're missing the point here, Lou.

The guy was only here to make you and I think he was someone he wasn't. He had to have been sitting at home dying laughing in Iowa everytime one of us bowed down to his posts.

For all we know he might not even be a Husker fan.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That and tolerating people who use sock accounts is a slippery slope.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember the night he came on here telling us that Carl ripped him out at the stadium that day? :pound:

I want irule to check the IP on that post alone for shits and giggles....

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean seriously......how can ANY of you stand up for him when he made a post from his house in Iowa saying that Carl Pelini ripped his ass out and that he's gonna kick his ass?

You have to be stubborn as hell to just overlook that.........that shit is ridiculous

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people got tricked so bad by BRS they can't bear to see mean things said about him :pound:

Like I said that guy was great at stroking ego's. He went around kissing ass like crazy and the reason people ate it up is because they honestly believed he was somehow connected to the program.

Then again he went over and kissed the hockey boards ass like crazy too rep whoring like crazy. Think about it. The guy was disturbingly obsessed with rep. It only lends to my argument that this guy has some need for approval on a level that is frankly scary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're missing the point here, Lou.

The guy was only here to make you and I think he was someone he wasn't. He had to have been sitting at home dying laughing in Iowa everytime one of us bowed down to his posts.

For all we know he might not even be a Husker fan.

His stanse rarely changed though, I see where you are coming from it just doesnt make that big of a difference to me.

If this was all a big joke to him than so be it, I fell for it shame on me.

I do think he is a fan though and although I dont know alot last I heard a person could come and go as they please in Nebraska.

jedburks

The Bad Guy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god!!!! You little bitches that are all butt hurt that this guy is a fraud is so great!!!! Is it this person's fault that you are so damn gullible and desperate for inside info that you bought into it?

Also, to everyone continuously saying that "we all" or "everyone" was duped. It wasn't all of us. I know of at least 1 person that didn't give a shit who the guy was. Just like the rest of you guys. I am sure there are 2 or 3 of you that are decent guys but I just don't care. Hell, I know FNG personally and that guy is a huge douchebag with some serious small penis issues. The only reason I know that small penis thing is because his mom has told me many stories of attempted surgeries to correct it and thousands of dollars spent in therapy for him to be able to cope with it.

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good god!!!! You little bitches that are all butt hurt that this guy is a fraud is so great!!!! Is it this person's fault that you are so damn gullible and desperate for inside info that you bought into it?

Also, to everyone continuously saying that "we all" or "everyone" was duped. It wasn't all of us. I know of at least 1 person that didn't give a shit who the guy was. Just like the rest of you guys. I am sure there are 2 or 3 of you that are decent guys but I just don't care. Hell, I know FNG personally and that guy is a huge douchebag with some serious small penis issues. The only reason I know that small penis thing is because his mom has told me many stories of attempted surgeries to correct it and thousands of dollars spent in therapy for him to be able to cope with it.

Thanks alot ASSHOLE! I hope the wet t-shirt lady did enough for you today on your route. Thank god that is a good drive back from Blair. Hope your red face and little soldier goes away before you get back to your shop. Also I hope to God no one drives your truck. Might be a little messy!

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice save fag

FNG

Chiefs Baby Chiefs!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just can't believe this is still talk about BRS. Big deal people got sucker. Learn from it and more on.