• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Browns Pre-Game

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is..is this, ah er, is this becoming a destination city for the players?
Of they keep winning it will be if jayden keeps balling manders can grab the best Wrs available in FA ..but let's be real if Kingsbury kick ass he will probaly be a HC in the SEC or FSU not NFL ..Florida Seminoles

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might not be fair, but this week is on Dan Quinn. Harris did his part. Flew them straight to Arizona and essentially had the team in a bubble.

KK called a great game and beat his former team.

Jayden was clutch and special in Cincinnati, dusting off his LSU predecessor on national TV.

This team is home now. They've been getting padded on the back all week by media, friends, and family. They've been doing interviews and getting told all week how great they are.

This is the week where Dan has to show that he can get his team ready to play from the opening kickoff.

KK and Jayden have been getting all the love from the national media. No one is talking about Dan Quinn.

Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, but this is where Dan can really show me something this week.

Can't lay an egg in front of the home crowd the way they did last year vs Chicago after playing the Eagles tough.

"It's on the players to earn their paychecks and be professionals." Beat you to it.

Come on Dan, it's your turn. You're up.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one is talking about Dan Quinn.
He actually is getting a lot of credit and respect in local and national media. And he deserves it. His response on keeping the team off the ‘roller coaster mentality’ was great to hear.

As of now, especially with Jayden leading the pack, I don’t see these guys spending a lot of time reading their press clippings, they appear to be on to the next game… as they should.

So far, I’ve been really impressed with DQ

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually is getting a lot of credit and respect in local and national media. And he deserves it. His response on keeping the team off the ‘roller coaster mentality’ was great to hear.

As of now, especially with Jayden leading the pack, I don’t see these guys spending a lot of time reading their press clippings, they appear to be on to the next game… as they should.

So far, I’ve been really impressed with DQ
Hey Cali, I listen to every local media outlet available. I'm not hearing the Dan Quinn love. I hope you're right and I hope they are ready.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Cali, I listen to every local media outlet available. I'm not hearing the Dan Quinn love. I hope you're right and I hope they are ready.
Huh, I heard some love from Sheehan, Bram, Logan, Keim and Smoot. But to be fair, convo is mostly related to Jayden coverage and who can blame them, lol

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did hear the Junkies say that he doesn't stand on the sideline with his arms folded like Ron. I check out Smoot's pod occasionally and don't care for Bram, so I might have missed it. Big week for this team. Interested to see if this team can handle success.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t disagree with what RR is saying and respect the human but the multi levels of irony built into his analysis is hilarious.

He’ll be waiting forever for that ‘ring’ he believed he deserved for roster building

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was not talked about this week was the adjustment to bring a 5th rusher from an angle that would free up others. Nice job and adjustment by Quinn/Whitt to pick and choose when to make things happen defensively. Hopefully more of the same this week for Chester the Molester Watson.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can beat the Browns, i will feel relieved and the media won't turn on us when we get hurt hurt by the Ravens.
The Browns aren't the Cardinals, they have very good players, and an elite CB and all a world pass rusher. Cooper isn't quite elite anymore but can hurt you, and as bad a Watson is, he will hurt us with the run when things are covered downfield. This is a trap game, we typically are the trap but this is a dangerous one. I have this is as a loss, but i had us losing to the Bengals too, so hopefully they make another huge statement