• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Browns @ Patriots

vindicare

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no heart? they were playing a Elite defense and slept walked through half the game then lost their biggest threat. a team with no heart would have just rolled over.

however that said they really need to get this frist half shit figured out

Brahmsian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you for real what postseason they are one and done . pat fans what the hell are you thinking they were givin a gift today and they showed no heart in a game against the Browns. get over it they are done see you next season.

This year counting out ANY Boston team before a game even starts is DUMB.

They all wait till late in their games to get into high gear.

That does nothing for their fans' blood pressure but I can live with it.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no heart? they were playing a Elite defense and slept walked through half the game then lost their biggest threat. a team with no heart would have just rolled over.

however that said they really need to get this frist half shit figured out

Yeah OK keep thinking that. THEY WERE GIVIN A GIFT. Get over it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are comfortably in second in the AFC and could take the lead if Denver loses today. The injuries are adding up, sure, and that will make it difficult to continue to contend, but no heart? They have now lost three pro bowlers for the season and are still in great shape for a bye and solid shape for home field. No heart doesn't seem appropriate.

patspa

PATS SEEKING SEVEN
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JDM I respect your opinion as everyone's on this forum but it seems when someone goes against the norm on this board it is wrong. What happened to I agree to disagree. hell that is my opinion right or wrong that is my feeling. Yes they won a gift but they won. But this team and they way they are going will be one and done.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they lost the best NT in the league, the best TE in the league, and a top 5 ILB for the season. They are in wonderful shape for what they have dealt with.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patspa, your schtick is annoying. What pleasure do you get out of crying like a little bitch all game long?

Cripes.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you for real what postseason they are one and done . pat fans what the hell are you thinking they were givin a gift today and they showed no heart in a game against the Browns. get over it they are done see you next season.

They are in the post season.... and did you even read my post? I said IF they play like this they will get lit up... How did you not see that?

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because they lost the best NT in the league, the best TE in the league, and a top 5 ILB for the season. They are in wonderful shape for what they have dealt with.

Don't forget the best RT in the league.

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great comeback. Gronk out is like Pitta out for us sucks sorry for that loss...

It seems like no AFC team wants to run away with it...

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it's an ACL, it'll affect next season as well - if he comes back from it at all. He's gotta be getting to that point where he's thinking about hanging em up by now.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do you think the injuries to Wilfork, Mayo and Kelly were the reason they gave up 391 yds and 3 Tds to Campbell yesterday?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I think schematically having to compensate for losing some of the best run defenders in the league opens up the pass? Absolutely. Add in a banged up secondary, and I'll take the win no matter how.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do I think schematically having to compensate for losing some of the best run defenders in the league opens up the pass? Absolutely. Add in a banged up secondary, and I'll take the win no matter how.

Don't forget that Dennard left early injured and Talib is still limited, which makes that task of accounting for it that much harder. Their secondary isn't more battered than a lot of teams', but when you have those kinds of injuries on top of losing your best guys up front for the year, patching over the problems gets much more difficult.

Right now I don't know how they can compete come playoff time, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At what point do you think the Pats realized they needed to do something about the Browns passing attack? FYI..The Browns threw the ball almost twice as much as they ran it. I seriously doubt the Pats were compensating "schematically" for the run when they knew the choice was between Josh Gordon's 151 Yds receiving or Willis McGahee's 33 yards rushing.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At what point do you think the Pats realized they needed to do something about the Browns passing attack? FYI..The Browns threw the ball almost twice as much as they ran it. I seriously doubt the Pats were compensating "schematically" for the run when they knew the choice was between Josh Gordon's 151 Yds receiving or Willis McGahee's 33 yards rushing.

I don't think there was much they could do about Gordon. They're not alone there - nobody has been able to do much about him. Guy's amazingly talented.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I didn't see the game. I've said this. But you make Campbell beat you over McGahee. Every time.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game. I've said this. But you make Campbell beat you over McGahee. Every time.

Were you one of the guys asking for them to trade for Gordon? If you were, watch the game, you'll feel incredibly vindicated in that opinion. Holy crap is he good.

TKO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget that Dennard left early injured and Talib is still limited, which makes that task of accounting for it that much harder. Their secondary isn't more battered than a lot of teams', but when you have those kinds of injuries on top of losing your best guys up front for the year, patching over the problems gets much more difficult.

Right now I don't know how they can compete come playoff time, though.

Where was the safety help on Gordon's long TD? A simple slant with a"limited" Talib in coverage and the whole middle of the field was wide open. Worrying more about McGahee on 1st down? Dumb defense if that's true.